StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty patch 1.4.3 is now live! This patch features several bug fixes, as well as balance changes for the protoss and terran races. Be sure to check out the full patch notes below to learn all about the latest changes.
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.4.3
Table of Contents
- APM values displayed on the Leader Board are now calculated by counting every click and command that has been issued by the player.
- EPM values displayed on the Leader Board are calculated by counting only actual commands issued by the player (Effective Actions Per Minute).
- Zerg Larvae are now displayed in the unit panel of the Leader Board.
- A new upgrade has been added to the Fleet Beacon: Anion Pulse-Crystals. This upgrade increases Phoenix weapon range by +2.
- Snipe damage changed from 45 to 25 (+25 vs Psionic).
- Orbital Command Center
- MULE now always returns 30 minerals per trip, regardless of mineral type.
- The “Try the Next Patch” button now properly launches the PTR client when a PTR is available.
- Unread chat notifications no longer reset when entering or leaving a game.
- Map information now loads immediately in the Match History screen after logging onto Battle.net.
- In the Korean version, the Reduced Violence option now remains checked when restoring gameplay defaults.
- Fixed a display issue that could occur when binding certain keys on a French keyboard.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when exiting StarCraft II on systems with Geforce FX 5700 graphics cards.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when saving and loading games between High and Low video settings.
- Fixed an issue that could cause some players to be dropped from custom games after spending an extended time in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue which was causing some players with a full version of SC2 to be stuck in Starter Edition.
- Fixed an issue that could cause ladder matches to sometimes start three seconds late.
- Fixed an issue where overlapping units could sometimes traverse cliff levels.
- Fixed an issue which prevented some players from receiving credit for Top X achievements after Season 3.
- Fixed an issue which caused FFA games to reset the progress of the Team Hot Streak achievement.
- Fixed an issue where the Restart button was incorrectly showing up when loading Vs. AI saved games from previous versions of StarCraft II.
Mac Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the cursor would disappear when using the middle mouse button.
- Fixed an issue which caused performance to drop significantly during large battles.
- Fixed an issue that was causing certain mod maps to crash after loading.
- The Reduce Mouse Lag option now works properly on Macs.