Blizzard Entertainment's World Championship Series reaches its epic conclusion this weekend with the Battle.net World Championship in Shanghai, China. From a field of hundreds, 32 players remain after eight months of fierce, global competition.
How to Watch
Day 1 (All times in PST)
- 6:00 p.m. - Friday - Opening Ceremony
- 6:45 p.m. - Friday - Group Play Begins
- 9:45 p.m. - Friday - 15 Minute Break
- 10:00 p.m. - Friday - Group Play Resumes
- 5:00 a.m. - Saturday - Day 1 Concludes
Day 2 (All times in PST)
- 5:30 p.m. - Saturday - Broadcast starts with Round of 16
- 8:30 p.m. - Saturday - Quarter Final
- 10:00 p.m. - Saturday - Semi Final
- 12:00 a.m. - Sunday - Third Place Match
- 2:00 a.m. - Sunday - Grand Final
- 4:00 a.m. - Sunday - Award Ceremony
- 4:30 a.m. - Sunday - BWC Concludes
Check out our detailed broadcast schedule for the complete event schedule.
Who Will Be At BWC
- Player Profiles
- Latin America & Oceania
- North America
- WCS Qualifier Infographic
- Round of 32 Group Seeding
- Best of 3 double elimination
- Top 2 players from each group advance to playoffs
- Bottom 2 players from each group are eliminated
- Best of 5 matches in each round
- Single elimination
- Round of 16, quarterfinal, and semi-final stages
- Best of 7 match
- Brackets & Results
- Printable Bracket
- Print it out, write down your BWC predictions, then compare with others!
- WCS Cloud Kingdom LE Neutral depots at main base ramps
- WCS Daybreak LE Neutral depots at main base ramps
- WCS Ohana LE Neutral depots at main base ramps
- WCS Antiga Shipyard Neutral depots at main base ramps. Cross Spawns only. No high yield minerals.
- WCS Entombed Valley Neutral depots at main base ramps. No horizontal spawns.
- WCS Shakuras Plateau Neutral depots at main base ramps. No vertical spawns.
- WCS Tal’darim Altar LE
Before each match, the two competing players will be given a pool of seven maps. A coin flip will determine who will veto the first map. Players then alternate vetoing maps one by one until three maps remain. Players then alternate picking the order in which the three remaining maps will be played.
- The BWC Gosu Trophy
- $100,000 – Champion
- $40,000 - Runner-up
- $16,000 - 3rd
- $8,000 - 4th
- $5,500 - 5-8th
- $3,500 - 9-16th
- $2,500 - 17-25th
Community & Social
- Day 1 Live Report Thread on TeamLiquid.net by opterown
- BWC Ro32 Preview pt. 1 on TeamLiquid.net
- @StarCraft on Twitter
- StarCraft on Facebook