StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty patch 1.5.4 is now live. This patch includes systems improvements and bug fixes.
Read the full patch notes below to learn about these changes.
- Several improvements have been made to address an issue where players would load into a game slightly later than other players. Additional details regarding this are in this forum thread
- Fixed an issue that occasionally caused stuttering in the middle of a game.
- Fixed a rare issue that prevented players launching the patched client without an Internet connection from accessing features in Offline Mode.
- Fixed an issue preventing some custom minimap icons from displaying properly in Arcade games.
- The trigger module should no longer stall for long periods of time when adding or removing actions.
- Structures built within the power field of a Pylon of an ally who disconnects should no longer remain powered when that Pylon is destroyed.