StarCraft II Heart of the Swarm Beta Patch 2.0.3
This update to the beta test includes a number of new systems, polish updates, and a fix for Mac users.
There are still improvements coming to Heart of the Swarm, and we appreciate your thorough testing and feedback. Please read the full patch notes, previous notes (Patch 2.0.1, Patch 2.0.2) and related articles to learn all about what’s available in the beta test.
- Exciting new replay features have been added to Heart of the Swarm.
- Watch With Others - This feature allows you to watch replays in sync with other players on Battle.net.
- Take Command - This feature allows you or your group to take control of selected player armies while watching a replay.
- Recover Game - This feature allows you to recover a prematurely ended game from a replay.
- For more details about these new features, please see our overview on the StarCraft II Community Site.
- Vs. AI Mode has been enabled. Players can now challenge an AI opponent that scales in difficulty.
- Training Mode has been enabled. In Training Mode, you’ll work your way up from basic StarCraft gameplay skills to greater challenges designed to hone your skills.
- Lots of tweaks and polish have been made to the new UI throughout the beta.
- The latest balance changes can be found in our Balance Update threads in the Beta Discussion forum.
- The Mac version of the Heart of the Swarm Beta is now working properly again.
- A full list of documented game and service bugs can be found in our Known Issues sticky in the Beta Bug Report forum.