StarCraft® II

The Adopt A Noob Program

<--- 662 Diamond Glad to help zerg learners

He forgot to mention his credentials, he is 1927 Zerg mentor, 662 be his char code.
I would offer my services but school keeps me from playing that much =.=; so If I happen to be on feel free to ask me some questions, Taym#527 1200 dia~
Edited by Taym on 11/10/2010 2:29 AM PST
Reply Quote
ok I want a cute one though, none of those three legged ear canal infested fungus ridden mongrels the humane society wants me to adopt.
Reply Quote
MajorD 230
Reply Quote
bronze noob
ROFLCOPTER #356
available 3pm-10pm eastern time
Edited by ROFLCOPTER on 11/10/2010 4:11 AM PST
Reply Quote
I'll help out your cause. :D Yami 606
Reply Quote
Noob. #602. Bronze league. Need a decent amount of help, but I'm a fast learner. I'm available usually around 4-5pm EST every day, but I'm on at random times too, usually during the night. Just need a friend who would be willing to help me practice my game. Thank you very much. :)
Edited by Birdman on 11/10/2010 7:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
1500 Diamond.

Willing to help all levels, from low ranked bronze to high level plat. I usually play in the evenings and I'm super patient (and at times funny).

Kewd, #160
Reply Quote
I'll help people!!

Tyrion.186
1450 Diamond
Reply Quote
This looks interesting enough.

Noobling/mentor
Gold league #709 (Ignore the current league, I got bored 1 day and threw a bunch of matches to play random)
Reply Quote
Ochy - 571

1450 diamond, I play zerg almost exclusively.

I'm not sure I would be a great coach, but I'd be more than willing to try and help a few people out. I'm still learning a lot about the game, but I feel pretty comfortable with where I am right now.

I play a really heavy macro gameplay style and I would love to -try- and help somebody. Again, I'm no pro or god at this game, just kind of trying to get more involved in the community, because the one thing that I have is time.
Reply Quote
Cyclical code 626 silver 827 ~
Reply Quote
iKlaatu 519
Bronze noob new to zerg
Reply Quote
246 bronze her usually available in the evenings, anyone willing to help me get better I would appreciate the help. #955
Edited by Izzy on 11/10/2010 8:27 AM PST
Reply Quote
i could use some help and some buddys to play with Seinko code is : 203 i play mainly zerg and am on late at night due to work at about 11 pm mountain
Edited by Seinko on 11/10/2010 12:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
Play all times of the day, could use some help vs. terran Gold 20th #242
Edited by Cozzmolot on 11/10/2010 8:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
This thread is full of win.

Top five platty, willing to help anyone interested. I am pretty good with toss as well if any zergs struggle against them.

Would also like some help (or a practice partner) with ZvZs.

MrFreckle 244
Reply Quote
lol this is cool i wish every race had one of these
i'd like to learn to play zerg im a random player so
SniperwD#888 add me it'll be fun
o i forgot to say im bronze somewere in low 20's or high 10's
Edited by SniperwD on 11/10/2010 9:01 AM PST
Reply Quote
Nefarious - Bronze League

Always up for some help/practice games...great idea op!

char code: 556
Edited by Nefarious on 11/10/2010 8:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Tarzan
Bronze league (looking to get to at least gold)

Casual player looking to improve. Times played is quite erratic and not as often as I like but work and family come first. Any really good high level players want to help me out I'd be appreciative.
Reply Quote
Badboy 665 bronze help plz.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]