StarCraft® II

Tastes Link Chicken...

Something that has been ping ponging in the back of my head ever since I saw the video clip of the Primal Zerg devouring one another.

I wonder what would happen if Humans or even the Psion-Humans where forced into a situation where they had to ear Zerg flesh to survive.

Would they be take over by the Zerg Virus?

Would they gain the abilities of what they have eaten (while remaining themselves)?

Would they Hybridize?

Or would they just get sick or die painfully of food-poisoning?
Edited by Dragan on 10/2/2013 8:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Something that has been ping ponging in the back of my head ever since I studied rattle snakes in third grade

I wonder what would happen if Humans or even the other animals where forced into a situation where they had to ear Rattle Snake flesh to survive.

Would they be take over by the Snake's vennom?

Would they gain the abilities to shoot poison from their mouth (while remaining themselves)?

Would they Hybridize?

Or would they just get sick or die painfully of food-poisoning?
Reply Quote
Rattlesnake venom are mostly in the venom sacks and people do eat them [The snakes]. :)

A closer analogy would be a puffer fish where the poison is spread out. since the Zerg stuff is viral.
Reply Quote
Whatever. You got my point.
Reply Quote
Hmmm, not sure. But I've heard drones can make for some delicious Korean BBQ.
Reply Quote
The difference is poison (Hemotoxic and in some cases neurotoxic as well) vs an aggressive DNA strand.

As for the Korean BBQ just be sure you go for the Drones mining the Minerals and not the ones collecting the Vespine! :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]