StarCraft® II

Epilogue RP Thread VIII

Posts: 7,816
IC:
[Amanda]
Wrapping my arms around Leah, I rest my chin atop her head. Running my hands up and down her back, I send sleepy little emapthic shivers across her skin like ripples on a still pond.
Reply Quote
Posts: 9,280
[Leah]
"Hmmm. I take it your comfortable then?" I say as I cuddle closer
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,816
IC:
[Amanda]
"As snug as snug can be.."
I murmur into her ear, my hands tracing lazy spirals on her back.
Reply Quote
Posts: 9,280
[Leah]
I let off a pleasurable moan as I start to drift off to sleep.
Reply Quote
Posts: 4,925
Then let their forces bleed against the Splitters. I have several Leviathans growing currently, and I will need a place to field-test the new breed, preferably somewhere..... isolated. The Cerebrate sends, beginning his own experiment. This was the first time it had spun essence at all, and it expected mistakes.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,816
IC:
[Amanda]
Holding her tight, my eyes drift shut as I follow Leah to sleep.
Reply Quote
Posts: 9,280
[Leah]
I toss a small bit in my sleep before curling up tightly near Amanda.

[Ivan]
Not even waiting for the man to respond I head to the cockpit of my ship hoping to get some space away from him.
"Delta keep an eye on him... If he starts anything detain him by any means necessary.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,816
IC:
[Amanda]
Murmuring incoherently in my sleep, I unconsciously shift my hands, one to the back of her head, the other to her waist.
Reply Quote
Posts: 9,280
OOC: Ok Raven if you prefer we can just conclude that your mission was a success although losses where sustained. Only if you prefer to however.

[John Jr]
I let off I sigh before sending a signal to the remainder of my fleet to gather what people we had left behind and to warp to the station that we where going to set up on base of operations at.
"I need to meditate. XO you have the bridge." I say standing up from my seat. I turn to Victoria and give her a quick hug before heading to my quarters to start meditating.

[Leah]
My eyes slowly open as I feel Amanda moving one hand around my waist and another on the back of my head. I close my eyes again falling back into a light sleep.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,816
OOC:
Heh heh. Merc fleet, here we come!
Reply Quote
Posts: 9,280
OOC: Go ahead and post for them arriving as the remaining Poltergeist fleet will be there nowish.

[DM]
The Poltergeist fleet arrives at the old space station and begin to reactivate the station's systems making sure everything was functional before moving the over flow of civilians and personal onto the station. Several of the more heavily damaged ships are put into it's dry docks for repairs to be done by teh remaining mechanics and engineers.
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,816
IC:
As Poltergeist begins to set up, numerous incoming warp signatures are detected coming in from a totally unexpected heading. Within moments the first ships begin dropping out of warp.

At the head are a trio of Loki class 'super' battlecruisers, followed immediately by what appears to be an entire Wraith division, albeit a heavily retrofitted one. On their heels comes a group of rapid deployment minelayers and a highly unusual Protoss ship. Similar in design to the Tempest, it's about twice the normal size with massive crystal situated in the middle of it's energy sphere, much like that of a Void Ray. In addition, the Tempest/Void Ray hybrid mounts an array of heavy plasma cannons across it's hull. More ships continue drop out of warp in including a squadron of Apollo class missile boats.

The Poltergeist capital ship begins receiving a comm signal from one of the Loki battlecruisers.
Edited by Warhawk on 10/17/2013 11:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,165
I'mma gonna request we skip any further Amanda, Apollo, Leah stuff so that I can drop my fleet out soon too. That alright with you, War, Kroger?
Reply Quote
Posts: 7,816
OOC:
Fine by me.
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,165
Funny thing is, I've got two fleets, technically three. The Lorians, Apollo's contacts, and Terance's contacts.
Reply Quote
Posts: 9,280
That is fine Zarkun. Might as well start getting it ready to wrap up.
Reply Quote
Posts: 8,011
[Victoria]
I returned John's hug and then waited a moment before following him. When I enter his ... our? ... room I quietly sit down on the couch not wanting to disturb his meditation.
Reply Quote
Posts: 9,280
[John Jr]
I meditate for about a half hour before I stop and move to the couch next to Victoria wrapping my arms around her.

[DM]
The XO aboard Illador answers the call from the Loki class Cruiser.
"Greetings is there something we can help you with?"
Edited by LeKroger on 10/18/2013 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Posts: 27,165
Here come the Lorians!

[Lorian Fleet]

Following shortly behind the odd assortment of ships comes several familiar warp signatures, followed by the appearance of several Lorian ships as they drop from warp, starting with Lancelot-class combat cruisers, followed by the Arthur-class destroyers, and finally, once the rest of the fleet had warped in, followed by the legendary Endgame itself, a ship that had never been seen outside the Lora system in all the years of it's service. Several hails came towards the first fleet and Poltergeist, but for Corso, one voice stood out specifically.

{Attention Illador, this is Gretta Rios, Lord Knight of Loria. Is John Flint Jr. available?}
Reply Quote
Posts: 9,280
[DM]
{This is the XO of Illador. Mr Flint Jr is currently occupied at the moment. Is there something I can help you with?}
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]