Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Everytime I try to login i get a "unable to download authentication module" error. So i reinstalled nothing worked. I googled for solutions but only found fixes for windows. Anyone else have this issue? Oh and please don't say "Try again later" Its been days...
Support Forum Agent
Zearin, could you send me a copy of your system profiler to firstname.lastname@example.org and i will see if i can find something to help you out.
1. Click the Apple in the upper left hand corner and choose "About this Mac."
2. Click the "More Info" button.
3. When the System Profiler is finished gathering its data, click "File" then "Save As..."
4. Add your name to the filename, and save it to your desktop for easy location.
5. When you send it to email@example.com, attach it as a file
ATS - Mac Tech
Cannot find a resolution on the forums, contact a Support Rep directly: http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/about/contact.html
The Restrooms are for paying customers only.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.