Clearance: [Determines what level you can enter in the research facility, leave blank.]
*Psionic characters are not available in this RP.
Security Guard: A member of the security team. Security guards have the capacity to utilize the CMC series powersuits at any time but otherwise are equipped with light CMC combat armor in their day to day operations.
[insert here] A researcher, a biologist, an intern, an undercover reporter, etc., are some occupations you can play with.
WHERE YOU BEGIN
Near the End of HoTS....
Traveling some half an hour from the colony ships docking bays, you have reached your destination: Kirmwell, an agricultural colony that has a sizable mining operation on the planet Myrax. The bus follows the road and you you gaze outside the windows as the bus stops on and off, noting the tractors, mid sized houses, a tavern, a school, other places of interest and finally, the true destination, research station A-32
There are a few others onboard and they exit the bus with their gear. You follow suit and a marine awaits near the entrance. He motions the group to follow him through the heavily enforced neosteel doors and some time later, he leads you to a door. A sign hangs over the door and printed clearly on the label is “Processing Center”.
The marine turns towards the group and yawns. He takes out a PDA and mutters to himself. Through the visor, the marine's eyes look quite bored. “Alright then newcomers, this is for clearance to make sure you can work here. We just gotta make sure you are who you are. Typical background checks. Regular stuff. You know the drill. Just make sure to look it in the eye."
The marine looks back at the PDA and barks, "Katherine Mann, through the door!”
[Everyone is waiting for their turn. They can attempt to make conversation/do something or simply wait until I DM the characters into the room.]
All sections below will be updated with relevant info as the RP progresses. The information below reflects what the RPers' character knows, for the most part
The facility A-32 is located Myrax, a temperate planet. The facility is located within a grassland biome where large, rolling terrain of grasses, flowers and herbs undulate for miles and spots of trees dot the horizon alongside hills and mountains.
Weather; Local time: 2100, 0 degrees celsius. Season: Spring, soon to be Winter
The major airport hub located several kilometers north of Kirmwell. It is fortified as a military airport should be.
- 1. Bravo's Tavern: The only tavern in Kirmwell.
2. Residential Area- Living quarters for the residents of Kirmwell. Some sixty odd houses are concentrated in the area
3. Farmlands- Vast stretches of land has been cultivated to grow agricultural crops. With the aid of machinery, it is possible for 1 farmer to do the work that may require hundreds or even thousands in human numbers.
4. Moore's Estuary- Named after the founder of Kirmwell, Gavin Moore. The local populace draws fresh water here for use.
5. Other places a colony typically have.
6. Mining Center- Located 458 meters SE of Kirmwell, access to the mining center is done using cars and it is a twenty minute trip to arrive at the mining center from Kirmwell.
- Processing Center: ?
Ryan Corinth: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/10262096151