StarCraft® II

Another puCK AmA

10/21/2013 01:13 AMPosted by AgCl
I do not understand why people ask puCK questions that can mostly be answered by someone else or in Adopt A Newb channel.

Because he actually knows what he's talking about? Not sure why you would want to ask questions that you would find in a gossip magazine.
Reply Quote
I do not understand why people ask puCK questions that can mostly be answered by someone else or in Adopt A Newb channel.

Because he actually knows what he's talking about? Not sure why you would want to ask questions that you would find in a gossip magazine.

I am trying to at least appear to value his time and ask relevant questions only in regards to him.
Edited by AgCl on 10/21/2013 8:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
10/21/2013 08:49 PMPosted by AgCl

Not everyone in adopt a newb is a professional gamer playing protoss. His ideas might be different or better. Also, some people might not even know about that channel.
Reply Quote
10/20/2013 04:39 PMPosted by Linkebungu
Hot dogs or hamburgers?

Slice two hotdogs in half, lengthwise, and spread them out on top of the hamburger patty (bratwurst even better than hotdogs), then continue to apply toppings such as freshly sliced onions, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, etc.

The best of both worlds!
Reply Quote
10/25/2013 10:27 AMPosted by BERZERKER
Hot dogs or hamburgers?

Slice two hotdogs in half, lengthwise, and spread them out on top of the hamburger patty (bratwurst even better than hotdogs), then continue to apply toppings such as freshly sliced onions, cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, etc.

The best of both worlds!

You just made me so hungry!! I agree bratwurst are better than hot dogs, but only if you can take the time to properly cook them, if you're just going to microwave use the hot dogs instead.
Reply Quote
PvP opener? c:
Reply Quote
Can you give some tips about hotkeys? Including MSC , HT and blink Stalkers. Thx!
Reply Quote
Hello. In TvP when is a good time to drop on a protoss base?
Also how can you tell if protoss is going DT or blink?
Reply Quote
Hello. In TvP when is a good time to drop on a protoss base?
Also how can you tell if protoss is going DT or blink?

When he tries to take his third, drop his main with one force, and try to take out the third with another.

Only way to distinguish dt and blink (aside form scouting the dark shrine) is have an scv and/or reaper out on the map and see his stalker count. If he has 2+ stalkers its usually blink.
Reply Quote
in a completely non trollish i - mean - in - the - nicest - way - possible post, what gender do you want others to refer to you as? because frankly im a little confused with what happened with that and i want to know ur preference so i can address you as such
Edited by EZcheezy on 11/6/2013 6:16 PM PST
Reply Quote
Because everyone loves carrier, what would you like to see done to carrier, or should it retire with the dignity it has still and what should be given it's place or if any.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]