StarCraft® II

Terran just too OP

Playing a defensive macro style hasn't been working for me.
I started doing 1gate aggression, followed by SG and into a macro game, and have been doing pretty decent.

It's weird for me to be this aggressive, I felt like I never could be vs terran, but it really does pay off.

1 zealot 2 stalkers> 1 oracle> 4-5 phoenixes. It keeps your opponent busy, in their base, and denies map control and gives you a lot of time and scouting for you to tech and expand safely.

Try it out :P

Just take your first fast zealot/stalker/mcore and move out. He'll either have a few marines, or a reaper en route to your base(if he hasn't arrived already). Chrono out the next stalker to control the reaper.

But you can outright win some games just with the first zealot/stalker/mcore push, or even severely push him behind. This is a very effective attack that might even force him to pull SCV's just to deal.
Reply Quote
this thread is hilarious. so meta. so fake.

10/10 OP.

unless you're serious in which case, I'm so sorry for the protoss 59% winrate currently :(
Reply Quote
Since Terran units are cheaper than Protoss units, it would make a lot of sense that we can stomp their army with collo temp archon only too see another appear out of thin air.

Playing defensive PvP or PvZ is obvious if you know they are spending as much as you when trading armies.

Yet 100 rines and 50 rauders with some medivac costed them little to nothing, by comparison.

This leaves you with one option. I'm not even going to tell you what it is, you noob.
Reply Quote
Are you real right now? Protoss has so many solutions to anything terran throws at them. As a terran player this is my most difficult match up by far. Go 1gate robo into expand with mama core, get colossus and push. If any drops come just hit the magic warp in button, if that isn't working use the magic photon overcharge button. Seriously I hope this is a troll thread.
Reply Quote
11/11/2013 01:34 AMPosted by ExSphere
Are you real right now? Protoss has so many solutions to anything terran throws at them. As a terran player this is my most difficult match up by far. Go 1gate robo into expand with mama core, get colossus and push. If any drops come just hit the magic warp in button, if that isn't working use the magic photon overcharge button. Seriously I hope this is a troll thread.

If your warpgates are on cooldown, which is very often, all you can do is PO to not lose probes, But it does so little damage the medivac heal pretty much negates it. Terran units do a lot of damage and can melt probe lines in seconds, our army isn't nearly as mobile as yours. You're really oversimplifying.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]