StarCraft® II

asdfokasnodfsdf

fhdfgh
Edited by Frostnibble on 11/3/2013 3:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
fghj
Edited by Frostnibble on 11/3/2013 3:56 AM PST
Reply Quote
Well I was going to respond and then I read the second post.
Reply Quote
First, your build order doesn't make sense to me. :( Yes, I am a Terran player but I feel that either your build order is not optimized to get rid of your excess gas in the early game or you did not make enough sentries.

You only killed 5 scvs at the 17 minute mark while the Terran killed 15 with a single drop. I would encourage you to either have an ht and cannon set up in your main, like you had at your third or I would recommend that you do a rain esque style and spread up to five observers around the map that spot for drops and army movements.

There is a major battle at 19 minutes and you seemed to be very... flustered during it. There was one point were you move commanded your army into his. You almost certainly would not have won that battle, even with better micro (due to upgrades and the fact that you donated chunks of your force before your tier three units got there), but you might have been able to be more cost effective and forced the Terran to back off had your colossi a-moved instead of being move commanded..

After the battle happened you did not really have a sufficient gateway count to rebuild your army in a timely fashion. You were on 1 robo, 1 stargate and 7 gateways, off of 3 bases and 6 gas.

I think this particular game came down to the Terran just out macroing you.
Reply Quote
First, your build order doesn't make sense to me. :( Yes, I am a Terran player but I feel that either your build order is not optimized to get rid of your excess gas in the early game or you did not make enough sentries.

You only killed 5 scvs at the 17 minute mark while the Terran killed 15 with a single drop. I would encourage you to either have an ht and cannon set up in your main, like you had at your third or I would recommend that you do a rain esque style and spread up to five observers around the map that spot for drops and army movements.

There is a major battle at 19 minutes and you seemed to be very... flustered during it. There was one point were you move commanded your army into his. You almost certainly would not have won that battle, even with better micro (due to upgrades and the fact that you donated chunks of your force before your tier three units got there), but you might have been able to be more cost effective and forced the Terran to back off had your colossi a-moved instead of being move commanded..

After the battle happened you did not really have a sufficient gateway count to rebuild your army in a timely fashion. You were on 1 robo, 1 stargate and 7 gateways, off of 3 bases and 6 gas.

I think this particular game came down to the Terran just out macroing you.

nah i did better than him hes just terran so he won
Reply Quote
I apologize for even attempting to help.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]