Safe early immortal build

Looking for a build to do in PvP so I can get fast immortals out to defend against early stalker pressure. Looking to have the build into a quick enough expand while still being able to crank out immortals when necessary.
Reply Quote
Just open with 2gate, (first gate at 13 supply and second at 3:15-3:30) and get a robo at 4-4:15 min. Be sure to scout for voidrays though, because they can be good against this build. Get a mothership core too. If you see he expanded before you did, then try to put some pressure on him. If he does go voidray, then be sure to get quick Archons. Gl hf.
Reply Quote
I was going to write down to watch out for Void Rays but ZaekK already beat me to it. If I am being strategic in PvP I always go Void Rays and switch to archons when they get Phoenix out in reasonable quantity.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)