StarCraft® II

Questions about the Protoss

I did not play SC1 but i was wonering what are the protoss like? i know that is super general but i was wondering are they like against anything non protoss? like if they visit another world are they likely to kill alll of its inhabitants or just ignore them?
Reply Quote
what?
Reply Quote
Protoss has their advantages and disadvantages. Lets just start with their units and building. Protoss has shield in addition to their health. Their shield regenerates while health does not. This will make the unit last longer. Also their units are very expensive. The base unit for zerg and terren, the zergling and marines, both cost 50 minerals and the zealot cost 100. Since the shield regenerates quickly this is a decent trade off. Protoss are also the second fastest race to get their units out because of an ability "cronoboost" that can be found at the nexus. This makes cool down times at gateways faster and anything building will build slightly faster. For example an scv and probe are all building at the same exact time. If you use chronoboost your probe will come out a few seconds faster. This helps speed up the process if you are either behind on your upgrades or trying to get bigger units out. Also if you want more units you need to build more buildings.
Reply Quote
what?
Reply Quote
google protoss.
Edited by Artisian on 11/15/2013 10:49 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]