StarCraft® II

LVL80TSM? secret

ok, so i play WoW, and while on the 3rd mission, the extraction one where you hold off from the zerg. I started to advance into their base, and while i was there at the very north area of the map, i saw a giant tauren run into an outhouse, with the game counting down t-minus 3, 2 ,1 then the taurens' outhouse miraculously shot off into space... then green text told me a secret was found. and what im wondering is.. What is this in relation too? (besides WoW)
Edited by starkill on 7/27/2010 11:28 AM PDT
Reply Quote
" i saw a giant tauren run into an outhouse, with the game counting down t-minus 3, 2 ,1 then the taurens' outhouse miraculously shot off into space"

Obviously it's a wow reference.... (tauren)

It MAY also be a reference to a very popular little flash game called potty racer. you can look it up at www.addictinggames.com (outhouse going into space)
Reply Quote
and nevermind, i read someones post, its in relation to ETC (elite tauren chieftan) the band
Reply Quote
Secret Cow Level.
Reply Quote
Level 80 Tauren Space Marine? Ha.
Reply Quote
it gets better, i saw on the TV a commercial for a band, the L800ETC (level 800 elite tauren chieftains) .
Reply Quote
I thought the secret is to reward me with a level 80 tauren marine. How disappointed I was...
Reply Quote
EPIC

I love little easter eggs and things blizzard puts in their games, like the blatantly obvious optimus "bay version" prime truck in i believe the first level
Reply Quote
I thought the secret is to reward me with a level 80 tauren marine. How disappointed I was...

Agree'd... A portrait or something. Although it made me laugh, while it was happening I was to busy trying to figure out what secret I got to watch the animation. :p
Edited by NuLL on 7/28/2010 1:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]