StarCraft® II

SC2+ Plat & Diamond & Master ShowMatches

reported.

once again you posted on the wrong section of this forum.

so please explain to me why, you are coming out of the blue against nearly everything that I am doing?

if theres no reason, then technically you would be considered harassing.

Even though I think your mod look quite nice but seems a little bit unbalanced,
I think he has a point there is a forum for custom maps and mods and the general forum isn't that place.
It's nothing against you are your mod , it's just that if they allow 1 person to advertise their mod in the general forum every mod makers will want to do it as well.
Reply Quote
so please explain to me why, you are coming out of the blue against nearly everything that I am doing?

how is this harassment ? many people put time and effort into making great custom games, just like you did, and they published their custom map in the right section of the forum, which is "Developer show cares -> Custom mod showcase"

"Trying out a new game balance, or unit ability ? show off you custom mods here."

i have a legitimate reason to report you for spamming the general sc2 discussion forum, you literally spam that section of the forum everyday, it gets really annoying. i read this forum everyday since wol beta, and your thread are getting quite annoying.

please post your great SC2+ custom map in the right section of the forum, thank you.
Edited by Mecto on 11/26/2013 6:43 PM PST
Reply Quote

how is this harassment ? many people put time and effort into making great custom games, just like you did, and they published their custom map in the right section of the forum, which is "Developer show cares -> Custom mod showcase"

"Trying out a new game balance, or unit ability ? show off you custom mods here."

i have a legitimate reason to report you for spamming the general sc2 discussion forum, you literally spam that section of the forum everyday, it gets really annoying. i read this forum everyday since wol beta, and your thread are getting quite annoying.

please post your great SC2+ custom map in the right section of the forum, thank you.
\

READ THAT PART OF THE FORUM

not just the title

NO ONE POSTS THINGS IN THERE THAT ACTUALLY RELATE TO MODS, PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT PART OF THE FORUMS.

Only thing people post in there is editor questions and those get rarely answers and mostly ignored.

How can I be more clear?
Edited by Zergrusher on 11/26/2013 6:56 PM PST
Reply Quote

NO ONE POSTS THINGS IN THERE THAT ACTUALLY RELATE TO MODS

That statement also apply to the general forum so why are you posting here ?
Reply Quote

NO ONE POSTS THINGS IN THERE THAT ACTUALLY RELATE TO MODS

Same reason why blizzard gives balance updates threw forum posts.
Reply Quote

Same reason why blizzard gives balance updates threw forum posts.

However each update is different, you keep spamming the same freakn thing.
Reply Quote

not just the title

NO ONE POSTS THINGS IN THERE THAT ACTUALLY RELATE TO MODS, PEOPLE DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT PART OF THE FORUMS.

Only thing people post in there is editor questions and those get rarely answers and mostly ignored.

How can I be more clear?

does it matter ? no. im sorry, but you have no right to spam the general discussion section.

btw, because you don't seem to understand, i have nothing against or your mod, im just getting annoyed over all your spamming. thanks for your comprehension
Edited by Mecto on 11/26/2013 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

not just the title

How can I be more clear?

does it matter ? no. im sorry, but you have no right to spam the general discussion section.

btw, because you don't seem to understand, i have nothing against or your mod, im just getting annoyed over all your spamming. thanks for your comprehension

I rarely post that many threads per week.

I would love to do a Big thread for it, and consolidate it, but only after more things are fixed/figured out. and defiantly when the mod gets on arcade.
Reply Quote
Bumping again so people know to sign up for it. :)
Reply Quote
11/25/2013 11:35 AMPosted by HechNo
I would play, but most participants are diamond, so it the result wouldn't be a good indication whether your game is balanced or not.

Come at me bro :)
Reply Quote
The event has 5 spots left.

3 Terran, 1 Toss, and 1 zerg.
Reply Quote
6 more days til the Event.

Still lacking 3 T's 1 Z and 1 P.
Reply Quote
5 more days til the event

Still have spots left.
Reply Quote
3 more days til the event.
Reply Quote
I still have 3 T spots, 1 Z spot and 1 P spot left.
Reply Quote
2 more days left.

Still need 3 T's 1 Z and 1 P player.
Reply Quote
Zergrusher...

No offense but you SERIOUSLY should just create ONE teamliquid thread and constantly post updates on the original thread like all the other mods do such as

Starbow
OneGoal
SC2 BroodWar

That is the best and most consistent way to keep it alive. Just bump that thread on a scheduled basis.
This way, people know your mod is there. People will ALWAYS know where to find the most up to date information, no one will accuse you of spamming, and you can keep track of your own threads discussion changes and history of balance and design changes. It really is in YOUR OWN best interest to do so.

If you create this many threads about the same mod, TL will perma ban you period. Here in the forums, blizzard is more relaxed so you can get away with it.
Reply Quote
Zergrusher...

No offense but you SERIOUSLY should just create ONE teamliquid thread and constantly post updates on the original thread like all the other mods do such as

Starbow
OneGoal
SC2 BroodWar

That is the best and most consistent way to keep it alive. Just bump that thread on a scheduled basis.
This way, people know your mod is there. People will ALWAYS know where to find the most up to date information, no one will accuse you of spamming, and you can keep track of your own threads discussion changes and history of balance and design changes. It really is in YOUR OWN best interest to do so.

If you create this many threads about the same mod, TL will perma ban you period. Here in the forums, blizzard is more relaxed so you can get away with it.

I'm not unbanned from TL yet -_-, Also I do plan on making a giant thread about it, on TL and Reddit at some point.

Also I am just bumping the thread about it, I'm not making threads every day lol
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
11/24/2013 07:34 PMPosted by Zergrusher

Yeah, around that time is good to start.

perfect.

Could you please let all the diamonds and masters you know of about this showmatch series?

Is it still on for this Saturday?
Reply Quote

perfect.

Could you please let all the diamonds and masters you know of about this showmatch series?

Is it still on for this Saturday?

its a Saturday -Sunday event.

Finals on sunday
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]