Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 29)

I'M A DADDY! Again XD Everything went well and my new little girl is much healthier than anticipated. I'm a happy man.
Zarkun congrats. c:

Also, if I spot any of you guys on here on Christmas Day, there will be some butt whoopin'.
This is the only place I've got to be tomorrow. My wife had a c-section and we don't get to go home til Friday.
Ah, I see. Take care and hopefully there are no problems.

*stares at the rest of the patrons* I'm watching you. *grumpy cat face*
*Stares back at CR.* I'm watching you too. Don't try any funny business, and we won't have any problems. Understand?
"Oi, it's the holidays. Keep the blood shed to a minimum." I stop and think. "Well, today and tomorrow anyways."
heh, yeah...
Congrats, Zarkun!

Also:

*deposits (stasis shielded) Christmas tree in Joeyray's*
Jester, the feeling is mutual. c:
Congrats Zarkun, & Happy Holidays Ya'll!
"Well you see, I will come here if I wish. I might, but I might not. The former is rather likely." I begin painting the Christmas tree crimson. Once finished, I shine a bright light on it allowing it to glisten like blood on snow. "My hands are really numb now. Why'd you put the stasis shield? Scared that someone of a different religion will burn it down?"

I look towards Zarkun. "Hope you can handle it."
Edited by ShadowFury on 12/24/2013 11:21 AM PST
I watch the crimson paint slowly drip off the stasis field. "I'm more worried about balancing gaming and parenting with two children. And the stasis field was for blokes like you."
COngrats, Zarkun.

A Merry, Merry Christmas to ye all. I hope you all get to be with your closest family and friends, listen to Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture around the hopefully not blood red Christmas tree, and remember a special little stable in a particular little pocket of the multiverse where a special child was born.

Merry Christmas.

EDIT - Oh, and I meant the dance of the sugar plum fairy. I've been alerted (while playing 1812Ov loudly on the biggest, most powerful speakers in the house) that not all of Tchaikovsky's compositions are suitable for Christmas.
Edited by KnarledOne on 12/24/2013 12:05 PM PST
"Excuse me, but it cannot drip off of the stasis field. Stasis is done through liquid that is flash frozen. Or at least how I see it. What other options are there? A temporal rift? The paint would be frozen. It cannot drip off." I watch the paint return to where it was, frozen, glittering, and beautiful. "How do you think your (two years old, right?) daughter will react to the new child?"
Not quite two, but she's doing pretty well pre-birth. We'll see how she does later today with post birth.
"Well you see, I will come here if I wish. I might, but I might not. The former is rather likely." I begin painting the Christmas tree crimson. Once finished, I shine a bright light on it allowing it to glisten like blood on snow. "My hands are really numb now. Why'd you put the stasis shield? Scared that someone of a different religion will burn it down?"

I look towards Zarkun. "Hope you can handle it."
I'd be more worried that someone trying to avoid offending someone of a different religion would burn it down... not too unlikely considering that Christmas trees were banned from Toronto airports due to one guy complaining.

Also, the tree is essentially just stopped in time. Nothing can affect or change it, though (I guess?) paint could still be applied. But why are you painting the tree red in the first place... ?
For it to look bloody.

And that's quite silly. Christianity (if you don't include Atheism), is the largest religion out there. In fact, There might still be more Christians than Atheists in the world.
Edited by ShadowFury on 12/24/2013 2:01 PM PST
"The acid!! it burns!!!!!" i scream as i am eaten away by the roach spit and die.

i pop back in through the door and look at the roach pen "well i missed that too. BUT GUESS WHAT RESPAWN !@#$%ES!!"

anyways how's the whole RPing thing going. Life's kinda caught up with me and so uuh... ya
According to statistics, professing Atheists are only a very small percent of the world's population. As in, I was shocked by how small. I actually forget what it was, I just remember being shocked by how low it was.

I believe that SF is correct in saying that Christianity is still the largest religion, but Christianity is heavily divided, many professing Christians don't actually practice the religion (particularly in America), and Christians tend to be more passive than, say, Muslims. If America was an Islamic country, the government would never be able to do things like take down Islamic religious displays in schools and such, because there would be vehement and likely violent retaliation.

If you ask me, Christians need to adopt that strategy, at least to a limited degree, or Christianity will be slowly eradicated in America.
Will? Try is being.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]