Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 29)

12/24/2013 04:19 PMPosted by KnarledOne
If you ask me, Christians need to adopt that strategy

You think we... *ehem*... They... Should adopt being violent and vehement? Please clarify.

And yes, technically most Americans check the little box that says "Christian" and half of them even go to church on holidays.
"Merry Christmas everyone!"
Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas, one and all! Hope it's grand!
To keep up the hourly merry Christmas...

Merry Christmas!
Merry X-mas
Edited by FegelKitteh on 12/25/2013 2:40 PM PST
Mecha, that isn't even sorta funny. Fix it. NOW.
12/25/2013 12:35 PMPosted by Zarkun
Mecha, that isn't even sorta funny. Fix it. NOW.

Don't need to flip your !@#$ man. If that made you angry I bet the Broodwar Mission Operation Claws or the movie where Santa Claus finally stopped having to deliver presents and went on a gory rampage would make you blow your top off.
Merry Jesus day everybody.
No, those are legitimate spoofs of a commercial holiday and they all, well, short of the Song Santa went Crazy, still manage to respect the holiday. Mostly. You just felt like being a smart !@# that failed at being funny.
The merry zergmas doesn't seem all that offensive to be honest... I don't see a reason to get upset about it.. and I am normally senstive about mocking of religionus offenses.
12/25/2013 01:53 PMPosted by Zarkun
No, those are legitimate spoofs of a commercial holiday and they all, well, short of the Song Santa went Crazy, still manage to respect the holiday. Mostly. You just felt like being a smart !@# that failed at being funny.

I was not trying to insult the holiday if you think that was what I was trying to do. I love Christmas and would never intentionally try to insult someones religious holiday.
Okay guys, this isnt Call of Duty. We don't need a flame war going on. Fegel, obviously Zarkun was offended so hopefully you can respect that and just edit it. And Zarkun, please try to tone it down a bit. I understand where you're coming from but doesn't require the fire.

We all good here?

Good.
"some of you think that i....like.....war. I would like to dispel these rumours. I don't like war, i love war. over the years i've found out so many version of war. You wake up in the morning, you get into your sh!tty car and you see your rich CEO who works half as hard as you do drive a lambroghini..... Class war. When you get to work you find out its drug testing day and you just so happened to have had just a slight whiff of your b0ng the night before..... drug war. but then you realize that its only your black and hispanic co-workers who are being tested..... race war. then you post about it on facebook and then there's a huge fight about what is right and wrong...... flame war. finally, you go home and you turn on your television and watch a show about who gets the box, what is in the box, how much is the thing in the box..... storage wars. What i want is a simple war, no class wars, or drug wars, or flame wars, and DEFINITELY no cold wars. WHAT I WANT IS WAR THAT ONLY GERMANS CAN BRING, A TRUE WAR!! A GERMAN WAR!! THE SEQUAL YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!! I WANT WORLD WAR 3!!!!"

-based off of Hellsing Ultimate Abridged by takahata
Edited by darkra on 12/25/2013 3:09 PM PST
I pop into my usual seat through a Dimensional rift wearing some half repainted Cerberus Centurion armor. "Can I get a little bit of everything and for some reason I get the feeling I might have to summon a small Reaper fleet." I eject a spent thermal clip from my Black Widow sniper rifle and set the rifle down not bothering to put a fresh clip in just yet.
12/24/2013 11:30 PMPosted by SpacePirate
They... Should adopt being violent and vehement?
Ah, you must be one of those stereotypical types that suggest that they are all stereotypical types because of stereotypical types. You are very stereotypical indeed and it's a shame. Behave, child.

And you shall be one until you behave a tad bit more.
12/24/2013 11:30 PMPosted by SpacePirate
You think we... *ehem*... They... Should adopt being violent and vehement? Please clarify.
He means Christians should be more firm about their beliefs being upheld. verbal aggression.
guys come on this isn't the time or the place. Christmas and whatever version you believe in is supposed to be a time of giving, friendship, and happiness. so maybe kitteh joked about the holiday the important thing is he's having fun with it. weither you believe in jesus, santa claus, or whatever this is joeyray's bar forum. this isn't the vatican, or a catholic gathering its a place where people can come together and believe whatever they want. yes i know we have to to be careful about what we say to each other but kitteh didn't mean anything directly offensive. and if people are they're dumb anyways. to clarify cease these hostilities and have yourselves a merry Christmas! (i still want world war 3 tho)
12/25/2013 06:14 PMPosted by darkra
so maybe kitteh joked about the holiday
Actually, Darkra, me and SF were talking to about Markus, not Mecha. :P
Behave, child.

And you shall be one until you behave a tad bit more.

I didn't stereotype anything or anybody. I simply asked KO for a little clarification. It is you who then suddenly began name-calling and stereotyping. Back off.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]