StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 29)

SP, you taken a look at Koro's RP? Not sure if it's really your kind of thing or not.
Mark, take a chill pill. He misinterpreted.
Well then. It seems like a little bickering has made some tensions and some anger rise a little too high.

My suggestion is that everyone involved takes a deep breath, a five minute break, and then we settle our differences calmly over a nice drink.

There's no need for fighting, lest someone wants blood, and I'll tell you right now, if blood's gonna be spilt, it ain't gonna from the person you're thinking of right now.
So please, let peaceful negotiations commence, and let's get back to writing collaborative narratives as soon as possible, ja?
HBRB, thank you.

My thoughts exactly.
This's by far not my first time being an arbiter, and it won't be my last.
And on the subject of religions and such, and I say this whenever it comes up, but we don't need to cut each other's throats out about it.

If there's one rule here that should be unwritten, yet solidified in the minds of everyone here, it should be that the topic of Religious affiliations and beliefs, and the criticism and debasement of such, should be avoided completely if able to, and any situations involving them be defused quickly and efficiently.

If anyone has to, and I mean HAS TO, take it up with someone else, please find some private means to do it.
Or you know, just take it up in a calm manner that doesn't make anyone feel like they're being attacked or persecuted, as it could be.
12/26/2013 12:49 AMPosted by Zarkun
Mark, take a chill pill. He misinterpreted.

Coming from you who just flipped at Mecha? XD

I'm totally chill, believe it or not. I just said step off.

Honestly? I had a great day and I love you guys. I don't see any tensions at all.

12/26/2013 12:39 AMPosted by Warhawk
SP, you taken a look at Koro's RP? Not sure if it's really your kind of thing or not.

I haven't yet, I think I should. I've been wanting to get involved in another RP :)
alright now that the issue is settled with (aka don't even mention it) has there been anyone new around here or has it still been the same old crew?
No change. No one new since...I wanna say early spring. Might have been earlier though.
I came back from being away for a bit if that's relevant.
"I'm always here. As per usual... Whether or not you see me is a different matter entirely."

Suddenly, my face takes on a confused expression, and I gently open a portal to my side and stick my head in.

"Noct, what happened to all of my Eggnog? I thought I had more than enough to last us this week! Did my uncle get into it, or what?"

"Ah," a familiar voice exclaims from within the portal, "Solaris nabbed it. He said something about a party and strippers-"

Swearing like a sailor, I launch myself into the portal fast enough to whip a few nearby napkins into the air, with the gateway closing behind me. Not before someone else managed to escape, however. The man picked himself up off the floor and dusted off his suit with an errant hand, arising with the small, glowing objects floating around him.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it? Mind mixing me something, Barkeeper?"
Curse this incessant password change every time I move my laptop.

Simulated rage complete.
Resuming standard processing cycles.
Post emotion evaluation.
Evaluation complete.
Result:
Power Underwhelming.
Notation:
Choose a more charged topic for next set of emotional tests.
you know for a while i've been thinking. we need an RP where we can just go ham. by that i mean an RP where you can be the sort of bad@ss you've always wanted your characters to be but still have the the sort of deep story experience you get from a more serious RP. mostly cause i'm more chill than i used to but it would be a cool concept
@Darkra:
Then take a look at the PRP for Hope, Korozain's upcoming RP. Not sure how much OP stuff he's going to allow with this one, but judging from his past RPs, badasses tend to be the name of the game.
I was recently rereading This is Their Story-Redemption. Talk about violent first meetings.
What do you guys think of someone firing up a super, super simple RP where we all devote our absolute best talents into a character and interact? I'm talking serious effort to show what we can do and just how incredible our talent is. It could be slow moving, so there wouldn't be increased pressure to post.

Two paragraphs or ten sentences minimum, really simple plot, serious, deep writing.

Maybe a squadron of marines during one of the many wars in the Korprulu sector?
12/26/2013 07:42 PMPosted by darkra
you know for a while i've been thinking. we need an RP where we can just go ham. by that i mean an RP where you can be the sort of bad@ss you've always wanted your characters to be but still have the the sort of deep story experience you get from a more serious RP. mostly cause i'm more chill than i used to but it would be a cool concept

That was PKA buddy.
You're horribly misinformed. PKA was more OP than necessarily bad @ss.
12/26/2013 09:07 PMPosted by Zarkun
I was recently rereading This is Their Story-Redemption. Talk about violent first meetings.

Heh, no kidding.
12/25/2013 04:59 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
They... Should adopt being violent and vehement?
Ah, you must be one of those stereotypical types that suggest that they are all stereotypical types because of stereotypical types. You are very stereotypical indeed and it's a shame. Behave, child.

And you shall be one until you behave a tad bit more.

...Er...

SP, I wouldn't take offense at this if I were you. Mainly because I have no idea what on Earth it is. Something about stereotypical stereotypes?

I think he's just making a crazy remark, not insulting you.

Woops, sorry for referring to that. Since it's now apparently over. I feel bad, because my vague remark and subsequent disappearance contributed to an argument.

An open RP would be fun.

...Z&Z3, perhaps? Hehehe.

Anyways, a Christmas quote:

"I can't believe it. It's 364 days until Christmas, and people already have their lights and trees up."

-Friend of mine.
@KO:
Lol, love the quote, go stick it up on quote of the day.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]