StarCraft® II

Spoilers maybe??? Noticed something...

So I was just looking through the achievements and I noticed one of them was about beating a high score in a Lost Vikings arcade....

WHAT? Lost Vikings in SC2? Did this game just get better?
Reply Quote
Hehe. It's in the Cantina. It's not actually THE Lost Vikings. You play as a viking in a 2D vertical shooter, like raiden. It's pretty fun, and a nice play on words for Blizzard.
Reply Quote
It's also surprisingly hard. Maybe I was tired (playing it at 3am), but I couldn't even get past the first Carrier boss.

Reply Quote
Awwww man, but sounds fun nonetheless!
Reply Quote
Yeah, it was challenging. I was able to beat him with my three lives haha. But then again, I was huge into those types of games when I was younger. Not that I'm all that great, but some experience helps. Two tips:

1. Don't hold down fire. Spam space bar instead. It fires at a much higher rate. I haven't tried spamming and then holding it down. In other games like this sometimes the default rate of fire would change depending on how you prime it (aka, spam for awhile, then hold down fire and it will keep firing at a high rate.)

2. Don't worry about killing everything. Worry more about dodging incoming attacks, and grab upgraded weapons, which will usually automatically focus on enemies so you don't have to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]