StarCraft® II

Lost my campaign progress??

So I've been playin campaign all morning since midnight release. Im goin thru the game just fine and then all of a sudden, some of my achievements arent working, the cinematics on the hyperion are weird such as no voice over, or the character models turn into big white domes. and now in the missions, i cant build anything or train any units, which kinda makes beating hte game hard... at first i thought it was just part of hte mission until i couldnt do it for hte next 2 missions... kinda peaved. dont wanna start all over. Also when i go to my mission archive, i can only do the train robbery mission. which is where things started getting glitchy.
Edited by BiGMaQ on 7/27/2010 9:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
You might want to try restarting the game (if you haven't) or giving your computer a rest. If you have a laptop or a computer with a graphics card without enough cooling, it might be a result of overheating.
Reply Quote
ive got good cooling in there, pretty sure its not that... :/ uuugh...
Reply Quote
post in bug report?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]