StarCraft® II

I need some help, I am computer illiterate.

Atleast I'm honest.

K so I got this computer about 3 years ago, so this might be the problem but Idk.

Whenever I start up the campaign the cinimatics is just a black screen, i skipped the first one then the second one is just leaving black traces where everything moves from and some things are.

game is running super slow..

I figured it's my computer but I just want to make sure no one else is having this problem before I figure out what to do.
Reply Quote
there is a post somewhere closer to the first page involving it, I think it is also in the known issue / known bugs sticky, but im not 100%
Reply Quote
This is taken from the known issues thread a Mod has made:

Black Screens

There have been multiple reports of black screen issues being related to the use of a Quick Cam webcam.

In some cases exiting out of the software has resolved the issue but others have reported a need to uninstall the software for the camera in order to resolve the problem.

There are also reports where some security programs like Comodo firewall can cause the game to start and stay on a black screen.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]