StarCraft® II

Testers Needed - Extended Melee 3

Hello, I need some poeple, hopeully of dfferent skill levels, to play my version of Starcraft called Extended Melee 3. It is the same as regular melee with these changes:

General
- 4 Mineral Patches, 1 Vespene Geyser Added to Main
- Start With More Workers
(P=7, T=8, Z=7)
- Mineral Patches and Vespene Geysers Start With More Resources
Minerals = 2000, Gas = 3000
- 300 Supply Cap For Each Race

Balance
-Chronoboost Reduced to 10 Seconds

The purpose of the these changes is theorized to make the Starcraft's Melee have more and different strategies that can be used as well as change a few aspects of gameplay.

To Play, go to Custom Games and browse "EM3". Five 1v1 maps should come up. The game is playable vs. the AI of any difficulty or another player. If you wish to play myself, just post here and I'll get back to you.

To start, i suggest using a build you would use from normal melee, then in the next game, use your own strategy.

Please, if you do play, send all replays and feedback to RickJames2242@gmail.com (I need data!!). Any help is much appricieted. Thank You
Reply Quote
Good, I think the Chronoboost should be kept normal because with terran starting with more workers too it gives Protoss a disadvantage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]