StarCraft® II

Objective: Survive Reboot PRP

12/29/2013 10:12 AMPosted by Zarkun
Note: Has had Dark Templar DNA injected into him, increasing speed, agility, reflexes, psionic ability and can cloak like a Dark Templar.

Are you telling me someone took a syringe... With Dark Templar DNA that they mystically acquired... Then injected him... And it gives him those attributes?

I really want to try my hand at a good little romance-ish thing like last time, otherwise it just won't live up to the original in my mind. But all these people are giants or... Freaks! xD

*Sigh* Whatever shall I do? Maybe I'll just suck it up and write an original character.

What date does this RP take place?
Reply Quote
Bout middle of WoL, for some wiggle room. And the group Teo originates from...well, they planned for the future. He actually originated in the RP Last of the Firstborn, a KnarledOne RP that had died by page...18, I think.

Edit: Wrong, it was page 25. My bad.
Edited by Zarkun on 12/29/2013 10:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
12/29/2013 10:20 PMPosted by SpacePirate
I really want to try my hand at a good little romance-ish thing like last time, otherwise it just won't live up to the original in my mind. But all these people are giants or... Freaks! xD

Samantha's 100% human... if a little knocked in the head that is.
Reply Quote
Okay, that's one of what... Four?
Reply Quote
Teo is the only weirdo. Stefan's height is more armor if memory serves.
Reply Quote
Stefen is seven feet tall and has a three foot shoulder to shoulder width. He's a monster. Not to mention his silver hair.

Samantha is the only semi-normal one.

Grr... Who oh who do I put in here?
Reply Quote
I'm using my character from the original. Why can't you?
Reply Quote
Because he was horrible? I certainly want to put a good character in this. I apologize if that will take some time. I'll see if I can't get it up tonight.
Reply Quote
I liked Sean though...I felt he was good...
Reply Quote
@SP:
Swing by the Bar, I'd like to hear some more thoughts on my RP idea.

Post 131, page 7
Edited by Warhawk on 12/30/2013 7:01 PM PST
Reply Quote
Sean was good when he was going insane. Even now I feel like I did an admiral job, especially for how horrible of a writer and RPer I was. But... He definitely deserves a redo if I am to use him.

@Warhawk, Okay, sounds good.
Reply Quote
SHEET MADE
Reply Quote
I have found the time to write up an original character. I already have generally what I'm going for, but have a crucial question I need answered soon before this window of opportunity closes.

I've been scouring both threads now and I cannot answer this simple question: What faction are we affiliated with? Government? Mercenary? Private organization? Etc.

I assume we're part of a mercenary team, but everyone literally has less than a sentence or two for backstory and I can't tell. Do we all already know each other? If so, how?
Reply Quote
I have a long assed backstory. I assumed we were in the military...
Reply Quote
I'm gonna say we're a private faction with no name yet (Working on a meaning for A.A.S). Yes we all know each other cause we've been assigned to the same unit for six months. That work?
Reply Quote
Hmm...

It works, I guess. What kind of faction are we? How would one join?
Reply Quote
Small independant nation, born or immigrated to it.
Reply Quote
Small independent nation!? You're killing me...
Reply Quote
Pretty sure only a small independent nation would use something like A.A.S. Dominion, Umoja, and Kel-Morians don't.
Reply Quote
Then edit the story. How do you expect me to actually write a character who grew up in "a small independent nation" without any details. No culture, relation to history, nothing.

I'm just now realizing how much this RP doesn't make sense... Who are we? What are we doing here? Why do we care?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]