my campaign progress... ?

Yup, that fixed my issue - Thx
Reply Quote
It is indeed the Region setting.

A bit frustrating because I don't recall being made aware that my game progress is tied to the region, can't see why it would be, I guess something to do with where it saves all your data to; no doubt there's a good reason.
Reply Quote
I just want to save the game after I have made good progress. Then, if I make a mistake and loose don't have to start all over.
Reply Quote
Hey I always flood the cave systems and never the plat form. Is their a special zerg for the ground attack or is it just the flight attack.
Reply Quote
I am having the same issue. But changing region don’t solve my problem.

I completed Heart of the swarm in the past and I recently fresh installed windows 10.

I installed Heart of the swarm and when I enter game, I can choose wing of liberty, Heart of the swarm or challenge mission. In wing of liberty, I have the option to continue campaign, new campaign, load or tutorial. But in Heart of the swarm only new campaign, load or master archive are avalable. No continue options.

I can't find anything in my Starcraft backup file related to Heart of the swarm but one backup file which, when I open it, takes me to master archives of Heart of the swarm.
(LibertyCampaignSave)
(SwarmCampaignCompletedSave)
(SwarmPublishArchive)

Last one same to do nothing

Is there a way to return on my previous saved campaign?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]