StarCraft® II

Cortex RP Crashes game?

This has happened 3 times now. ive been playing Cortex RP - Lunar lab and all of a sudden BAM the game crashes. ONLY during this map does it crash

This happens on a rare occasion, but nonetheless happens. anybody else's game crash during Cortex?
Edited by XDodgeThisX on 11/26/2010 1:37 PM PST
Reply Quote
MVP
Would probably help if you posted the crash logs.
it crashes me too
Reply Quote
Hey !
I am getting so really sick, mad and desperate about this bug now !!!
My starcraft works fine but when i start a cortex role-play map it crashes. I don't know if it's all the cortex maps but at least I know it does on all the maps made by Shefford. I have tried to remove all aliases but it didn't work. The problem is that when I start the game it rather loads around 65 to 75% and then quits loading in around 3 minutes. And then it starts again and I'm dropped. Otherwise it doesn't load at all and suddenly after 3 minutes it starts and i drops automatically. Before auto dropping the surrender window pops upp. I don't have a single clue about this bug and i have been googling about it all the time. I could need some help. So please help me....

If anyone know the problem please contact me in SC2 you can add me easily.
Name: Ponta
Code: #469
Ponta #469

Please help me :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]