Beat WoL campaign on hard and no achievement

I beat the Wings of Liberty campaign on Hard difficulty, earning every achievement possible. Upon completing the game, I was not awarded with the achievement and portrait. I then went back and did each choice I did not originally choose during the course of the campaign (ie helping Nova instead of Tosh, and Selendis instead of Hason, etc.) using a save in the actual game and not just the archives. I even beat "All in" vs Flyers, previously having done so vs. the Nydus worms. And still no luck. Do I have to redo the entire campaign making opposite choices each time? Why can't I get what I've earned?
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
Hey Eafuke,

According to your "Liberty Completionist: Hard" achievement, you're missing "In Utter Darkness". All you need to do is jump into the game at any point where that mission is available and complete it on Hard.

After that you'll get the Completionist achievement and the Mengsk portrait.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]