Patch 2.1 This Week

(Locked)

If this patch is going to fix the match making issues like the last patch where you tried to fix the teamgame losing bug then god be with us. When you "fixed" the issue that some team games were counted as losses even though they were victories you patched it and it got way worse. So i expect the match making issue to be much worse. Blizzard don't expect any thanks from me before you actually fixed the match making.
What are the new target league %'s?
01/19/2014 03:01 PMPosted by Incubus

+1
Does this update include the changed Dashboard that incorporates all of Blizzards games into one Dashboard?
+2
01/19/2014 03:01 PMPosted by Incubus

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/9067510
should still be what they are aiming for with a 20/18 split for plat and dia.
Edited by Him on 1/19/2014 4:00 PM PST
well if they really ending up making the diamond leagues 18% theres going to be like half of gold getting promoted to diamond and I think it makes diamond too big and hard to go through. Id rather see masters 3.5% diamond 10% plat 20% gold 30% or something
01/19/2014 04:06 PMPosted by EvilEcstasy
well if they really ending up making the diamond leagues 18% theres going to be like half of gold getting promoted to diamond and I think it makes diamond too big and hard to go through. Id rather see masters 3.5% diamond 10% plat 20% gold 30% or something

18% is what it's been even before the redistribution. Trust me, though, people who make it to diamond belong in diamond because they are quite simply better than what gold and platinum should be. Right now, gold and plat are near mid diamond to low master standard anyways.
Sounds like a good patch, hopefully everything goes well :)
I would love to say something crass, such as "what took you so long" but it's oh so hard to be a #!*!!%%! to Kaivax since he's the only blue who dare show his face round these parts.
Hmm....CARBOT PORTRAITS.....MUST WATCH STARCRAFTS FINALE...AGAIN
So will the patch be tuesday at 12am or will it be during the day
Going to be quite interesting for those of us currently in the middle of league restricted team leagues, but a small price to pay to get people back on to ladder and out of the anxiety bag a little.
So will the league distribution be fixed? like Bronze be the bottom 8% again and Silver be the next 20% after that or will it be completely revamped?
What happens to starter edition free all race and arcade?
01/19/2014 03:56 PMPosted by SumTingWong
+2

You just divided by zero...no one "+2"s in SCII, go to the corner and ponder on your mistake and watch that you never do it again!

@Blizz, you guys rock! thanks!
Hell yes, can't wait :)
01/19/2014 07:46 PMPosted by ScaryScarab
+2

You just divided by zero...no one "+2"s in SCII, go to the corner and ponder on your mistake and watch that you never do it again!

@Blizz, you guys rock! thanks!

what about +3?

I NEED ANSWERS.

01/19/2014 03:42 PMPosted by Aristarcus
Does this update include the changed Dashboard that incorporates all of Blizzards games into one Dashboard?

The desktop app? I've had that so long I don't even remember when they released it.
01/19/2014 06:49 PMPosted by tskaahyeah
What happens to starter edition free all race and arcade?

It would only make sense.. Forcing players to play Terran is a good way to keep the racial balance even in the most populated league (bronze), that's about all it does though. The real problem is very few are going to be motivated to purchase the game, or any other game David Kim is working on after playing. Sales are a higher priority.

Race Statistics

http://nios.kr/sc2/global/1v1/hots/bronze/

(Bronze):Terran 33.18%
(27,081 Users) Zerg 24.97%
(20,383 Users) Protoss 31.34%
(25,582 Users) Random 10.50%
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]