StarCraft® II

This is Their Story: Restoration

"Nay." I say as some debris can be heard hitting the hull of the ship.
Reply Quote
Kristina closes in on the creature, firing toward its head as it goes to aid the person that was being attacked. A sword? Seriously? How many more people am I going to find carrying old-age weapons? She thinks to herself.
Reply Quote
[Oraia]
I return with a few MRE's that had managed to escape the crash in a different section of the ship. "I got some ... oh ..." I fall silent as I look the new comers over. "Umm ... hi." I say suddenly feeling a little shy.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 2/14/2014 5:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Don raises his eyebrow at the strange request of the man with the scythes, but made no objection. His hands move away from the weapons beneath his cloak.

"Well, in any case, my name's Donovan Iver. I look forward to working with everyone on figuring out what the hell is going on."
Reply Quote
The creature grabs Nathan and throws him, it's obviously hurt now, and turns towards Kristina. It's mouth opens, a gaping maw that seems to be eternal blackness. In a low, deformed voice, it says "You know not, where you tread. Let me end your life, so that you may not know the horrors of this world." It then launches tendrils at her once more, now formed to a sharp tip.
Edited by Korozain on 2/14/2014 6:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
[Zeb]
I give the scythe-wielding nut-job an odd look;
"A bit pretentious, so don't blame me when a warning take too long to get across."
Edited by Warhawk on 2/14/2014 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Kristina steps aside from the tendril, and coldly replies "I know where I tread. My path has never been different, and death won't stop me from any horror I conflict or witness." She fires once again, aiming for the creature's eyes.
Reply Quote
Both are hit, and it wails furiously, but blind. Making its way toward her as it flails about, wanting to hit anything and everything. "SO BE IT!" it yells, tendrils whipping around seemingly infinitely.
Reply Quote
"Woah!" Kristina exclaims, jumping out of the way of the incoming tendrils. As she goes to fire again, a wild tendril catches her off-guard and knocks her weapon out of her hand. She jumps and rolls out of the way, trying to spot her SMG. With rising panic, she doesn't spot it anywhere, but a cool voice pushes its way into her panicking mind: It's easier to kill someone with something that could look natural. Your have the skills, my daughter, don't forget how to use them.

Kristina stops, and remembers as her training returns into her body. She gives an evil grin beneath her mask, and avoids another tendril, taking a stance. She focuses downrange at her target, and electricity jumps from her suit. As a tendril whips out at her location, she focuses the electricity into a powerful bolt of lighting, sending it downrange, melting the tendril completely before impacting into the creature, putting a hole through it.
Reply Quote
I smash into a tree, left side first. my yell of pain so loud that half the birds in the forest fly off from the roosts, startled. I fall over to the ground, my right hand keeping my from dropping all the way down. I could feel the bone having lodged itself into my muscle, and due to instinctively tensing my muscles, it was now scraping up against the other side of the shoulder's bone. Slowly I lift myself up, gathering the situation. Someone was engaging the monster, my sword had been dropped and slid across the ice away from me, and the thing seemed really, really mad. And here I thought I could have an easy life... I wince as I step forward, the bone being jogged by the hasty movement, cutting into the muscle further. I focus myself, there was no way I could grab my sword, and the rifle on my back would be useless with only one arm. I would need to use fire. I bring up my arm, and take a sideways position with my right side aimed towards the flailing monster, outside of its radius of terror at the moment, and begin to heat up some ice under it, hoping to drop it into some frigid cold waters. I was probably !@#$ed if it was just some ice coating the ground. With the arcing trail I see blast out of them woman I whistle. Damn that is cool.

======================

Oswald looks at the girl who had just stepped in. "And who is this fine lady?" He was ecstatic to actually see woman in this sausage fest of a ship.
Edited by ShadowFury on 2/14/2014 7:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
[Oraia]
I shake my head and set the MRE's down. "Oraia." I'd found enough that we'd have a enough for each of us to have one. "There might be a few more of these MRE's but I'm not sure. And I'll be sleeping back there." I say looking through the MRE's.
Reply Quote
The creature wallows in pain a last time, then before deforming into a puddle of the substance that it was made from, it says to her psionically "I only tried... To help..." The puddle slowly evaporates, the steam visible, as more disappears into vapor, bones and some forms of deformed organs can be seen.

"Thank you, Oraia." I say sitting down in a corner, grabbing one MRE.
Reply Quote
Kristina relaxes as the creature melts, and begins to look around. Noticing something shining in the grass, she retrieves her SMG from the ground and holsters it. She looks in the direction the other person was thrown, and starts walking in that direction, yelling "Hey! You alright over there?!"
Reply Quote
"Not really, no," I answer with complete honesty, "Would probably due me good to have some medical attention." Carefully I begin stepping across the water that was already beginning to refreeze, I really didn't want to slip. As I reached the blade I cautiously stoop over and pick it up and begin sliding it into its sheath and begin scanning the area around me, every time I turn it is with the utmost steadiness, avoiding to jog my shoulder. Spotting the dark shape of something that probably crashed, I begin moving towards it. "Hopefully that thing has it..." I mumble to myself.

==============================

Oswald shrugs. "I could go without some food for now, beauty. Being dropped into snow does that to you."
Reply Quote
[Zeb]
Padding around my person, I pull out the E-rats (Emergency Rations) I'd found earlier & toss them into the pile;
"Here's a little more food, but I don't thing there's anymore in the ship though."
I say, keeping my dislike of Oswald's attitude out of my tone & body language.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/15/2014 8:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
[Oraia]
I roll my eyes and pick out an MRE before taking a spot on a bench. "Watch it bub or you might not like what happens." My warp-blade sparks to life for another split second before dissipating. Really need to get that fixed I think to myself as I eat.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 2/16/2014 2:27 PM PST
Reply Quote
"So I'm not allowed to compliment anyone around here," Oswald comments, and before anyone counters what he says he raises his hand. "And compliments on skills do not count. Especially towards the one of you I know is a psycho and the other one that I have suspicions of." The marksman looks towards Korozain and Joranis in an accusatory fashion. "If anyone has problems with my attitude, including you, Woman, then keep in mind, I have had one of the most miserable day so far. Not to mention I am only a human with a normal male mindset, not one that feeds off of pain and suffering of others." Sweeping his hands outward from his chest at the last part. "So, anymore complaints before I decided to polish my gun up?"
Reply Quote
Kristina glances at the man, and looks ahead to the crashed object. "I've got a few mild pain-killers if you want one." She offers.
Reply Quote
I shake my head at Oswald and approach a viewport, watching as the rocks continue to pelt the outside world around us, listening to them on the metal of the ship while lost in the maze my mind had become with the loss of my memories. Jerus Joranis...A name with power to some, but as it stands now, none to me. And this name, Messorem...Why does it stir such pride in me? Every time I think I've found an answer, I flinch slightly as a rock the size of my head bounces off the metal above the window, more questions arise. Gah, I feel like I'm loosing my mind...

A dark chuckle echoes through my mind as the last line of my thoughts leave it. Loosing it? Not yet. You're slowly regaining it. And when you do, you'll remember who I am. The voice is gone as quickly as it had come and I shudder slightly, though a part of me was more...anticipatory of finding it's owner.

"Bloody hell..." I mutter.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]