Purity of Heart

Morrjo, I'm waiting!
Reply Quote
no offence but I was sorta under the impression this died ... though I did come up with an idea for a small squad of non-phantoms I might try and write out tomorrow ... meh still would love this to keep going so just meh.
Reply Quote
I reinstate:

02/18/2014 08:48 PMPosted by Zarkun
Morrjo, I'm waiting!
Reply Quote
Posting test.
Reply Quote
I... I thought this was dead, Zarkun. Very, very dead.

I've been wrong before, but... You sure that this'll come back from the dead so easily?
Reply Quote
02/19/2014 11:19 AMPosted by morrjo
I... I thought this was dead, Zarkun. Very, very dead.

I've been wrong before, but... You sure that this'll come back from the dead so easily?
We've been through three iterations of Darkest Heart, soon perhaps a fourth. I think this will make it.
Reply Quote
This lives til I say it's dead. I put too much work into this to let go so easily.
Reply Quote
*pokes rp with sharpened stick*
Reply Quote
Morrjo! Post!
Reply Quote
Suddenly, David's heart exploded.
Reply Quote
Cold. Really cold.
Reply Quote
It's for the good of the RP.
Reply Quote
Just erase me from the RP. To be truthful, I can barely remember their personalities anyway, so its rather difficult to post as them.
Reply Quote
Hmmmm...Then perhaps a restart?
Reply Quote
let this go for now. bring it back later. though I guess I wouldn't be too adverse to a restart now.
Reply Quote
Aw...

This is currently the only RP I'm in that I'm not the DM of.
Edited by KnarledOne on 2/24/2014 10:10 AM PST
Reply Quote
I can start it over if need be. I've no qualms with it.
Reply Quote
I'd be fine with restarting. I sort of think it should wait a little bit but that might just be me since I am working to get everything ready for a new rp of my own that is built around the new version of my Merc group ... its not strictly SC in every way but should be fun ...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]