Accessing the Hyperion Ship

I have a question about accessing the Ship in Wings of Liberty.

I have WOL and i also have Heart of the Swarm installed, i selected WOL in my actual settings, and restarted my game.

I dunno what i'm doing wrong, but i can't access the WOL hyperion and travel to other parts of the ship.

Do i need to Uninstall Heart of the Swarm for it to work?
Reply Quote
You have to beat the third mission in order to go inside the ship.
Reply Quote
Noooo noo i beat the game... on WOL

Then i upgraded to HOTS but now i can't access the WOL Hyperion.. to unlock any more achievements is all...
Reply Quote
When you go to campaign, there should be 3 tabs, one for WoL, one for HotS, and one for Challenges.

Select the WoL one, and if you hit continue I believe it will take you to an archive where you can select any mission you want to replay (with the same units and upgrades that you first played with).
Reply Quote
Well, i got it to do that... but there's a few upgrades i need to do, and i'd like to play the Arcade down in the Bar... but in order to do that... you need to access the ship... If you know what i mean...

I've tried everything, but uninstalling HOTS...
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
Hey Shadow,

If you finished the campaign, then all you will have access to is the Archive; you can't cancel out of it to get back to the Hyperion.

The only way to get back to the Hyperion is to:
1) Load a saved game that was one of the missions available on the Hyperion, or
2) Start the campaign over and beat the the 1st three missions.
Edited by Leviathan on 1/25/2014 8:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ahh.... i see... Thanks Leviathan... i'll give that a try... then
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]