Blub blub.

I'm a tiny fish. Blub.
Reply Quote
YOU LIVE!
Reply Quote
SPAMMER! TROLL! HI OLD PERSON!
Reply Quote
Oh, you're still alive. Been a while, welcome back.
Reply Quote
Welcome back TC just in time for Zark's RP
Reply Quote
Well I'll be damned. It's been a while TC. Welcome back.

(SF, Kay-Oh! plz)
Edited by Warhawk on 1/29/2014 10:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Had to scan my ID to change my password. Now soon, I will get HotS. Thanks for keeping Quote of the Day alive. I've been getting Nostalgic for Starcraft. I've been watching Husky Starcraft and all of his let's plays. Including his Starcraft 1, Half Life 2, Black Mesa, and Heart of the Swarm let's plays. I gave up waiting to see HotS so I figured watching Husky was the most acceptable way to watch him.
Reply Quote
Glad to see you again and glad to hear you'll be getting back into the game. We hope you'll join us for RPing again. There's a certain one you started we never finished. (Ahem, Conscientia)
Reply Quote
!@#$, you still want to do that. I had so much trouble getting anyone involved and it was leading it. Though I suppose I was expecting to have a lot more control over it than I did.
Reply Quote
Well, we were still learning our own limits. I'd enjoy taking another jab at it if you're willing to DM it again. It actually could coincide with my RP Those Who Watch from the Shadows.
Reply Quote
Here's a fun game for you. Find my last post on the site, before I forgot the answer to my security question.

And I'll consider it.

Lastly, can you change your security question?
Edited by Thecommander on 1/29/2014 10:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
Should be able to, it's in your account settings.
Reply Quote
Yes but only from the main battle net site
Reply Quote
Also, your game is cheating. However, it was in Conscientia before you dropped off the grid. Wait, no, it was your Internet's Triumphs.
Reply Quote
It was the latter zark.
Reply Quote
Thought so. Can't use post history cause they wiped it...
Reply Quote
Really now... Didn't know that.
Reply Quote
Mine, yours, his, everyone's got wiped. Don't know when either.
Reply Quote
Ah, well, I thought I was hacked, because I couldn't get my password to work and I forgot my childhood nickname. I think I just freaking remembered it though. How annoying.
Reply Quote
I played your game and won. Now redo Conscientia XD
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]