StarCraft® II

Blub blub.

What game?

Also, Internet's Triumphs was awesome. No one posted in it, though.
Edited by Thecommander on 1/29/2014 11:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
No one had anything to post. I lurk here, the DA chatroom, my RP sites and the occasional Youtube video with comments that absolutely destroy my faith in humanity.
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 11:21 PMPosted by Zarkun
Youtube video with comments that absolutely destroy my faith in humanity.

You can say that like a billion times.

I honestly hated that thread. Every time I gave it another chance, it would continually destroy my faith in humanity. It ultimately left me a little more depressed every time I came away from it. And I had to close the browser and slam my lap-top shut every time in fear that some of it contaminated my soul somehow.

Still, it's good to see you back, TC! :D
Reply Quote
01/29/2014 11:21 PMPosted by Zarkun
No one had anything to post. I lurk here, the DA chatroom, my RP sites and the occasional Youtube video with comments that absolutely destroy my faith in humanity.

Ahh, I forgot about the chatroom. You know I'm surprised there aren't like a dozen people who don't know me in here. Has no one new joined Joey Ray's?

[quote="115393354234"]
I honestly hated that thread. Every time I gave it another chance, it would continually destroy my faith in humanity. It ultimately left me a little more depressed every time I came away from it. And I had to close the browser and slam my lap-top shut every time in fear that some of it contaminated my soul somehow.

Still, it's good to see you back, TC! :D

Which thread? Also, I'm sorry, I don't remember you unless you changed your name. Who are you again? XD Again, my apologies.
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 07:43 AMPosted by Thecommander
Has no one new joined Joey Ray's?

No, not in...awhile, to put it lightly.

01/30/2014 07:43 AMPosted by Thecommander
Also, I'm sorry, I don't remember you unless you changed your name. Who are you again? XD Again, my apologies.

That would be MarkusDaWise.
Reply Quote

No, not in...awhile, to put it lightly.

That would be MarkusDaWise.

Ah, okay. You think people would be in here what with all the Starcraft players there are.

Ah, okay. I was confused for a second. Why did you change your name?
Reply Quote
Because he could. And yeah you would, but...no one wants to roleplay with us. While we're not dying, we are becoming stagnant.
Reply Quote
KAW KAW!
I decided that would be appropriate since you went with the blub blub.
O>o
Reply Quote
Meow, purr

It is appropriate. Thank you Raven. You changed you name a while ago, right?

Well, Joey Ray's isn't just for Roleplaying. It's also for Discussions which is odd since we have a General Discussions forum. You would think there would also be roleplaying in the Story Forum as well. It's odd that Joey Rays wouldn't gain members as it lost old ones.
Reply Quote
We have gained a few, but school is holding many back. Which... Goes to show exactly whom we've recruited...

I changed my name to ThaneKrios, then to SpacePirate for multiple reasons.
Reply Quote
No, I have not. In fact it's still the same as when I first got WoL. :3
You may be thinking of my dA username which is different and that was done on purpose.
And yeah, it happens even if we like it or not.
Reply Quote
01/30/2014 02:55 PMPosted by SpacePirate
We have gained a few, but school is holding many back. Which... Goes to show exactly whom we've recruited...

I changed my name to ThaneKrios, then to SpacePirate for multiple reasons.

Care to explain those reasons? XD

01/30/2014 02:57 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
No, I have not. In fact it's still the same as when I first got WoL. :3
You may be thinking of my dA username which is different and that was done on purpose.
And yeah, it happens even if we like it or not.

I forgot your DA account name. I'm sure I would recognize it. Why is it different than this username?
Reply Quote
-
Edited by Maverick on 4/2/2014 6:22 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]