StarCraft® II

War Pigs, III

Unable to just lie in wait I get up from the bed and start to wander about the ship with a bad limp since my knee hadn't healed enough just yet.
Reply Quote
[Bianca]
I walk with the group of War Pigs but stay quiet for now as I didn't have much to say.

[Carah]
I get some stuff in the med bay set up and then work to find someone to finish healing James.
Reply Quote
"Oh, we're definitely the most dangerous people around." Steven confirmed as they drew closer to his apartment complex. They finally reached his small room and piled in. It was small, but big enough for them to each have their own space on the floor.

"We can lie low here. If I'm not back by tomorrow, Makins killed me. Consider it my final effort to get us out of the slums. If I am back tomorrow... We'll go from there."

Without another word, Brock sealed the door. Natalie stepped towards him and shouted for him to wait. His footsteps could be heard down the hall.

"B*stard..." Natalie swore under her breath.
Reply Quote
IC:
Alison simply shakes her head;
"If he wants to throw himself into a snake pit, that's his prerogative, not mine. Steve, where's the nearest ATM and bar? I could use something to drink."
Reply Quote
I wander about the streets of the area not sure what to do right at the moment.
Reply Quote
Rob leans on a wall with his hand, shaking. In a couple seconds he erupts with laughter, letting it echo throughout the room.

"Y-yeah, that's the Cap alright," he says still shaking with laughter, "What a dictator. Can't lie and say I'm unhappy though,

Rob flops down on a cushy chair, pulling out his magnum and a cloth. He polishes it before beginning again.

"You know Alison, I thought you'd have more of a reaction. I mean, it's not really your prerogative, you're right, but if this works out we'll be working for the Confederacy again. I thought you wanted to defect? Not that it matters now I guess."

Rob shrugs.

Rob leans back, continuing to polish his gun. He stares at the door that shut close when Brock left.

Well, good luck.
Reply Quote
IC:
Alison shakes her head;
"I doubt his plan is going to work, especially given that we were fired upon by a Confed fleet with a Confed IFF in our ship. Somebody high up obviously wants us dead."
Reply Quote
"So far as I know, only Makins would WANT us dead, for some reason or another. Cover up maybe." I sigh and glare at the door. If you die, I'll kill you. You mean an awful lot to us Pigs. "Let's face it, the Confederacy's days are numbered."
Reply Quote
"I see your guys' points, but I'm not sure why we're bothering with this debate again," Rob says, twirling his gun.

"Brock's going, whether we want him to or not. The door's locked, hence we're stuck in this room."
Reply Quote
"I don't think Brock can lock it. I mean, it is Svenson's apartment."
Reply Quote
OOC: idk, it said Brock sealed the door and Natalie pounded against it so it was implied that it's locked
Reply Quote
OOC:
Poke Poke. MarkThaneKriosTheSpacePirate, a response to Alison please. (post #64)
Reply Quote
OOC:
Breath of LIFE! This will be resuming as of right now. So sorry for the extended month long delay and such. I'll re-write the last few minutes so that we can get back into the groove with minimal confusion and discomfort from our previous interactions.

IC:

Steven Svenson adjusted his stance to a more relaxed one. The Captain would go work out their issues with the Confederacy and they would leave his life forever. Or, the Captain will die and the War Pigs will leave his life forever. Either way, Svenson was home with a completely clean slate.

"Uuh- Closest bar?" Before Svenson's mind could create a map in his head, Natalie interrupted his thoughts in objection to Alison.

"Alison, are you sure you want to be hungover for tomorrow? I don't even think it's a good idea for us to leave this room -- even for James to go to the hospital." Natalie was already feeling worried for the Captain, but tried to push it to the back of her mind. He obviously had to do this and it was his way of showing us he cared. Even if it meant suicide.

"No, alcohol probably isn't a good idea. We should stay put."
Reply Quote
I grunt and head for the door, looking back at Svenson. "Sorry, but there are a couple of us who disagree. Svenson, closest bar." The whole point in coming here was to talk things out amongst ourselves before letting anyone go anywhere and now the Captain, even though he meant well, was going to get himself shot anyways. Well, I figured to hell with it, he wanted to take a firing squad alone, let him, because he clearly didn't listen to the Pigs.

Opening the door and letting Alison out first, I wait for Svenson's reply.
Reply Quote
IC:
"Wasn't planning on having anything alcoholic. I only get drunk if I've got somewhere safe to do it.. not to mention a reason as well. Neither of which is here or now. Becides, I need to stretch my legs."
Alison replies, heading for the door.
Edited by Warhawk on 4/9/2014 6:42 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A pepperoni pizza still sounded good. Natalie hesitated, but soon gave in, following Steve out the door while he led the way past Hank.

"Okay, but seriously, I don't want to haul any of your asses back to the apartment. We have a big day tomorrow, one way or another."
Reply Quote
OOC: Ok I presume by the almighty powers of the DM everyone is in the apartment.

IC:
"I'm all for going to the bar." I pipe in standing up and following Hank and the others.
Edited by LeKroger on 4/9/2014 9:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Svenson proceeded to lead the way out of the apartment complex down the street. The mining town had little to offer and small corporate buildings were at every turn until they reached a certain ATM.

"Okay, here we are." Svenson said with a short smile.
Reply Quote
I raise an eyebrow at the man, my temper not in the mood for jokes. "You've got about ten seconds to explain what you're up to before I punch you in the nose. I'm not in the mood for this kind of sh!t."
Reply Quote
OOC:
I believe you misunderstood my meaning of ATM. Ya'know, a machine where you can take money out of the bank for a small fee?

Tell me if you want to edit and then I will do so appropriately :)

IC:

"What?" Steve approached the machine first and punched in a pin number. It spit out the appropriate credits. "I left my wallet back on Tyrador."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]