StarCraft® II

Zanon's PRP Bar (Part 30)

"You started it with blaring those bloody speakers of yours."
02/10/2014 08:22 PMPosted by Zarkun
"You started it with blaring those bloody speakers of yours."

THEY WERE BLARING INSIDE OF THE AIUR'S KITCHEN, A !@#$%^- BATTLECRUISER THE SIZE OF MOUNT RUSHMOORE. I'M SORRY YOUR DUMBO SIZED EARS CAN HEAR ME FROM THE BAR.
*Pokes MarkThaneKriosTheSpacePirate*

War Pigs please.
"The whole bar could hear you!"
*Pokes Zarkun*

Made edits to Malek in Darkest Heart.
"Sorry that I tinkered with his genetics while he was sleeping. I decided to do an experiment. Now fifty percent of his brain is being used constantly, the extra forty percent attached to different senses. About ten percent to sight, ten percent to smell and twenty percent to hearing. Make him a bit of a super weapon. The chip I put in to control him also appeared to have short circuited because of the amount of brain activity. God damn, I do not think things through." I apologize as I slam a drink down my throat. Literally. I shove the mug and all down my throat, my mouth unhinging and my throat growing in size as the glass is forced down my esophagus.
@SF:
What a pleasant mental picture.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/10/2014 8:35 PM PST
Animus dials down his voice modulator down to 10 so that only those within Aiur's Kitchen can hear the Immortal.

HOW CAN ONE BAN SOMEONE IF THEY AREN'T MODERATORS? HAHAHAHAHA!
"Animus?... did you drink the HBRB?... perhaps mixed with a few things?..."
Did you think it was supposed to be pleasant? Nothing ever is with me. Especially with this state of the Animus,
If you are asking me something, I'm assuming you are in front of me unless otherwise specified.

02/10/2014 08:37 PMPosted by Warhawk
"Animus?... did you drink the HBRB?... perhaps mixed with a few things?..."

"YOU THERE! ARE YOU A FIRM BELIEVER IN DEMOCRACY?!"
@SF:
As a matter of fact, I did.

02/10/2014 08:38 PMPosted by Animus
"YOU THERE! ARE YOU A FIRM BELIEVER IN DEMOCRACY?!"

Yep.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/10/2014 8:39 PM PST
02/10/2014 06:04 PMPosted by Animus
FALSE. I FIRE 12 TIMES IN 1 STANDARD TURN.

So we are clear... You fire at 12 times in one standard turn...
At a rate of 1 shot every 1.45 seconds... Meaning that each turn is 17.4 seconds long...

Man... Discord's damage per turn is going to be a lot... Especially considering all the Conflict and Disagreement bonuses that Discord is going to get...

His un-modded damage per turn is 75 shots per round (rounding down) and he is doing 8 damage per shot... This yields a result of 600 Damage per round (rounded down).
I shall need to make adjustments... Considering that there is no way it would take me 4 rounds to shoot someone once.

Once again your attempts to adjust the situation to your favor are met by the cold numbers of Order.
"THEN YOU WILL NOT BE VAPORIZED IN THE NAME OF FREEDOM. I MUST FIND THE CENTRAL A.I UNIT AND DESTROY THIS DISCORD THAT IS OBSTRUCTING MY MISSION."
*Starts innocently mixing a drink*
I continue sipping on my drink, waiting for the right moment to step in.
02/10/2014 05:02 PMPosted by Zanon
We will assume we both have the HP of heroic units. For an Immortal that comes out to 240 Shields and 240 health.

We will assign Zanon 200 health (much less than SC2 heros like Nova and Tosh have) and 200 Points of Temporary Psionic Shielding.

We agreed (by that you proposing this and I accepting it) to this.

02/10/2014 05:02 PMPosted by Zanon
!!!---Surprise round---!!!
Animus does 20 damage to Zanon

---Initave---
-Zanon then Animus-
Zanon uses Summon Epic Ally. => Aiur's Kitchen.
Animus does 20 damage to Zanon

Free action to offer cease fire.

For Aiur's Kitchen to appear prior to the time it takes action, you would take a total of 624 damage in 34.8 seconds.

For an effective life pool of 400 hp, you have -224 life.

Check. Mate.
I offer Animus a drink;
"Well played sir. Care for a refreshment?"
Edited by Warhawk on 2/10/2014 8:52 PM PST
"A REFRESHMENT? MY ONLY DRINK IS THE GOSPEL OF DEMOCRACY."
02/10/2014 08:42 PMPosted by Warhawk
*Starts innocently mixing a drink*

One of the security cameras moves slightly.

Subject #765 (Warhawk)
Drink mixing in progress...
Assessing threat...

Theta threat level.

Observe and report.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]