StarCraft® II

Starter Edition and Technical Support

MVP - Technical Support
With the Starter Edition going virtually free to play with patch 2.1, Starter Edition accounts should be given full access to the Technical Support forums. I've seen many threads that had to be started by "friends" of Starter Edition users who are having issues.

TheTias does a good job making the argument in another thread:

02/09/2014 07:04 PMPosted by TheTias
This kind of baffles me. Those that download the starter edition of SC2 cannot access the TS fora if they have problems. Likewise, as a TS MVP I can't access the TS fora because I do not have an active full edition license. None of the other two games' fora have this limitation still in place.

You'd think that getting help to those looking into SC2 for the first time would be the best way to give a good impression. Is there a reason why these help areas have this lockout in place?
Edited by Leviathan on 2/12/2014 8:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Page Not Found

I can't read the argument.
Edited by darkness on 2/11/2014 6:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
02/11/2014 06:53 AMPosted by darkness
Page Not Found

I can't read the argument.

Sorry about that! I'll change it to just quote what was said instead of link it.
Edited by Leviathan on 2/13/2014 4:44 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]