StarCraft® II

Rock N Roll Racing

Hello my name is Chad,
I didn't see a community site for your older games or I would have posted this there.
I have been addicted to Blizzards games since back when it was called Silicon & Synapse. There was game that Activison came out with Called Rock N Roll Racing. I loved this game so much that in my small home town in Texas I actually saved all my allowance to buy it from Blockbuster, because you couldn't find it in stores. I paid $80 bucks for it then and still own that copy today. Recently I've gotten back into retro gaming and re bought an SNES after all these years. I pulled the game back out and I'm addicted again. So I would like to make a request. I own an Xbox One now, and was wondering if any thought had gone into making a remake or sequel? If you were to put that up for sale on the Arcade on Xbox or PS4, I think it would do well for the company. Keep the game the exact same with just better graphics, more maps,cars,weapons upgrades,characters, everything. Same camera angel, being able to shoot cross map!! ALL of it the same, Just up graded! I would gladly pay another $80 to play it.

Sincerely
A Blizzard Fan

P.S. Thank you so much for entertaining me and being a part of my life all these years.
Reply Quote
Olaf.
Reply Quote
A more realistic suggestion would be to ask for LotV changes that may potentially lead to an era similar to BW.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]