Trying to add mod to map

Hello,

I have only one problem I cannot seem to get around. I am wondering if it is possible to add the "Big Game Hunters" onto a map I have created or have modified in the Starcraft II Map Editor. For example, I would like to add the "Big Game Hunters" mod to the Megaton map, tweak one or two things, and even add another mod, such as "Zombiecatastrophie", and tweak it a little more. How can you do this on the Map Editor and is it even possible? I understand how to play modded maps by creating my own or joining a game through the Customs Game section. I am simply only trying to create this map on the editor and do some minor changes that I think people will enjoy. Thank you for your time and I look forward your response.

Goo
Edited by Gooberryos on 3/1/2014 5:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
I am not 100% on this,
but what happens, when you add the mod(s) as dependencies?
Reply Quote
Thanks for the response. I actually tried this but all I get is a blank screen. Did I miss something? I am sure the answer is right in front of me but I haven't a clue. I get that the mod is put in place once I open it up. The part I'm confused on is opening up a map with the mod still applied...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]