StarCraft® II

KFTW Micro/Macro Tournement [FREE ENTER]

Hello everyone! I want to propose you a tournament to prove your skill and see where you place in Starcraft 2!

Requirments:
    Heart of the Swarm expansion

Rules:

- No Cannon Rushing/No Spine Rushing/ No Bunker Rushing if you are in Bronze/Silver Segment. (Gold-Masters can rush)
- You must be a good sport.
- No hacking.
- Have fun!

Details:

This tournament is going to be free-to-play which means there is no prize for winning besides the pride of it. There are going to be 2 segments in the tournament. There is going to be a Bronze-Silver league segment for all of the newbs, then a Gold-Masters for all of the experienced players. It is going to be a double elimination tournament with a losers and winners bracket. The bracket will be posted once we get 8 players to join. If you want to join, post your email/battletag and username down below. I will add you on SC2, and invite you to a group for the tournament. It is a 1v1 tournament. We will allow the lower ranked player in 1v1 ladder to choose the first map, then whoever wins that game chooses the next map.

Good luck you all of you that participate and have fun!

Players in the tournament: 6/8
Edited by MayhamModz on 3/1/2014 3:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hi i'm interested to know when is the tournament going to happen, Timezone and date would be great!

I'm in silver at the moment

BT: Bawmaw#1934
Username: Bawmaw
Reply Quote
i'd do it,

without#1930

plat/diamond
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]