Unable to complete campaign

So I finished the Wings of Liberty campaign a while ago, and just recently completed the Heart of the Swarm campaign. I saw that I had all Normal missions in the HotS but not in WoL. Going back through achievements it showed that I still needed to complete the mission "Piercing the Shroud". I went to the mission archives only to discover that "Piercing the Shroud" is not in there. I would like to complete the mission and get the achievements for it etc. Does anyone know why it is not showing up and / or how to get to it? Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Below is the link showing that I have them all but "Piercing the Shroud".
http://gyazo.com/3b706916e84081601acaa05980751684
Edited by minijOker on 3/8/2014 3:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
You need to unlock it in Media Blitz on a regular playthrough (before you go to char)

google sc2 secret mission.
Reply Quote
Media blitz is the one with the 'school' building off to the right-hand side of the map correct? I found that secret while in the campaign, as well as the secret on the mission where you must protect the artifact until e vac comes. I will replay the Media Blitz mission and get said secret, thank you for your answer :)
Reply Quote
Its a science facility yes, destroying it and picking up the documents will unlock castanar.
Reply Quote
I have completed the campaign can I go back to media blitz and find the secret level?
Reply Quote
04/02/2014 04:56 PMPosted by ZingZing
I have completed the campaign can I go back to media blitz and find the secret level?

In order to access the secret mission, you need to have not gone to char yet.
Reply Quote
04/02/2014 05:07 PMPosted by DarthCaedus
04/02/2014 04:56 PMPosted by ZingZing

In order to access the secret mission, you need to have not gone to char yet.

You also have to kill a Science Facility at the bottom right corner of the Blitz Map; send a few troops there, A-Attack, collect the item that it drops, SECRET found.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]