The WCS videos filter is broken

fixed, it was a plugin on my machine
Edited by OscarRyz on 10/7/2015 12:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Any news on this? 15Jul14, everything was working fine for me on IE11. 31Jul14, I started having intermittent problems with the filters producing no results, when there should have been. I worked around simply by reloading (CTRL+F5) > Reset Filters, and trying again. By 7Aug14, the filters became completely unresponsive & useless. I resorted to the tedious Google/YouTube searches, but the results often spoiled the brackets for me. :(

I do not think it is site-specific code. A Flash control on another site (don't laugh, but it was the Evony login button) also stopped working during this period. So anyway, I'm posting to encourage anyone who overcame this issue to post your solution. OscarRyz ^^ - did you solve or workaround it yet?!?

I have troubleshot, without improved results using the following methods:
disabled antivirus & firewall;
confirmed no ActiveX Filtering in IE (no setting changes during the problem period);
confirmed all Tracking Protection Lists are disabled;
removed IE11 & rebooted, then reinstalled IE11 & rebooted;
confirmed *.battle.net is in Trusted Sites list;
Updated Flash Player to 14.0.0.176;
Updated JRE/Java to 1.7.0_60 and added Battle.Net to the Exception Site list;

Thanks, in advance, to those who can help! :D

Curiously,

Syringe
Gl & hf!!! :D
Edited by Syringe on 11/7/2014 9:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
I am encountering this same problem. I submitted a ticket about it and was referred to this thread. I think they're aware of the issue, but may not have the resources to correct it at this time.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]