StarCraft® II

Command Card Question.

Hello. How do you add an option to the main command card? Say I want to add the ability to build Lurkers in the Hatchery for Zerg. How would I add this option? Thanks!
Reply Quote
I think you are looking to add tech by way of triggers although I am pretty new at this. In the actions portion there is a technology section and should set you up.

Data might not be your best bet.
Reply Quote
Are you talking from larva or hatchery.

If from larva follow this:
First you have to add that to the ability. Go to the Larva morph ability and click on Ability Info. Click in one of the blanks and add all the unit training time stuff. Then go to the Larva click command card, add a picture of a lurker and select the ability.

If you meant like the queen do this:
Go to the train queen ability. THen do the same stuff except after adding the picture you need to select train queen ability, then select Morph to Lurker instead of Queen.
Reply Quote
Unit>Abilities>*Add the ability you want, then Command Card>Add a Button>Select the button type>Connect the added ability with the button.. DONE! But if you didn't know this simple data editing, there will be a lot more to learn because there are requirements regarding the lurker ability..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]