WOLF's Head Commando RP(WHC RP)

[Quarah]
I look back up at her again rather fiercely.
"Remember what you just told that terran? Keep your nose out of my business. Try doing that yourself." I say getting up and moving to another seat away from Kira.
[Kira]

I shake my head and go back over by Kiba, pulling my carving knife and wooden figure back out. Leaning over to him, I sigh. "You'd think she'd be more willing to talk about it." Kiba glances up at me and shakes his head.

"You can be really dense sometimes, Kira. Runts rarely talk about growing up because they're so heavily picked on during that phase of their life. Remember Tren and Trey?" I wince at the mention of our smaller siblings. Out of the six of us, they'd been the two smallest and as a result, our larger siblings, James and Jennette, picked on them mercilessly. We always tried to help, but being the second pair out tended to not help against the first.

[Kiba]

Letting Kira mull over the light reminder I'd given her of our siblings, I work a niche into the blade, starting the slight indent in the sword blade that was in most of my sword carvings. I made another subtle glance around the ship and noticed that one of the Terrans had stopped looking over what ever it was he'd been looking over and was now watching the ship.

However, knowing it was unwise of me to ignore the NightWOLF adressing me, I face him and flatten my ears slightly. "First off, that's my sister. As for my name, it's Kiba."
Edited by Zarkun on 3/26/2014 9:04 PM PDT
OOC:
Zarkun. Bottom of the previous page. Kiba's response to Vilhelm please.
Edited by Warhawk on 3/26/2014 8:53 PM PDT
And edited. Make your move, Ser War.
Edited by Zarkun on 3/26/2014 9:05 PM PDT
IC:
Bowing his head, Vilhelm withdraws his hand and leans back into his seat;
"My apologies. I find it better to go with the generic 'friend', than to assume the relationship between two people..."
Trailing off, Vilhelm chuckles lightly at something before shaking his head;
"I see I wasn't too far off in assuming that we're an introverted little bunch.. or are you just standoffish to people you don't know?"
He queries in a casual tone.

OOC:
I'm off.
Edited by Warhawk on 3/26/2014 9:21 PM PDT
[Kiba]

"I just prefer to be left to my own devices if no one really needs me." I return to my carving, still paying close attention to the detail. "So then, what do you want to know?"
[John Jr]
"That is a rather broad assumption of everyone here since you have just met us." I state as I stretch a little bit.
[Kira]

I glance at the Terran who'd just spoken. "I agree. The one doesn't speak for the many, Vilhelm. My brother is stand offish with those he doesn't know, admittedly, but it's quite rude for anyone, Terran, Protoss, or Mozan, to make assumptions."

[Kiba]

"And what is your name, Terran? You know mine."
[John Jr]
"My name is John Flint Jr. and this..." I gesture over to Leah who was near by. "Is my sister Leah."
[Kiba]

I nod and stand, approaching John and offering him a hand. "Pleasure to meet you, John. As you know, I'm Kiba. That," I say, pointing to my sister, who gives a friendly wave, "is my twin, Kira. We're the middle pups in a litter of six."
[John Jr]
I stand up and accept the hand shake and give a curt nod to Kira. "Pleasure to meet you as well. Have any issues with mechanical or tech just let me know."

[Leah]
I stretch out some before pulling out the old combat knife that my father used to carry and run my fingers over the emblem in the hilt.

[Quarah]
I quietly sit away from the group listening to them as well as calming myself down. I really didn't need to start any fights especially now that I was in the WHC.
[Kira]

I glance over at Quarah and sigh, making a mental note to apologize to her later. For now, I focused on the symbol on Leah's knife. "Hey, I know that symbol, Belonged to an older Terran faction, didn't it?"

[Kiba]

I look at Kira and sigh, then turn back to John. "I'm sorry for her curiosity. OUR curiosity. We have a habit of wanting to know more about things, whether it's Mozan history, Terran, or Protoss. We tried to learn more on the Zerg, but..." I trail off, remembering the videos of the science teams in school. "Yeah, we're happy with what we know."
[John Jr]
"No it is fine. Curiosity isn't a bad thing."

[Leah]
I pause and look up at Kira.
"Yes it does belong to a terran faction. It's a UED emblem." I look over at Kiba when he mentioned zerg.
"From our experience with feral zerg on our home world there is a lot to know about zerg. Mostly what we learned however was kill point and where the weak points in their hide was."
IC: I kept mostly to myself, overhearing all the small talk as i stared at the ceiling. What was it like? Knowing that somebody out there gave a rats a$$ about what happened to you here, well more specifically what was it like not being on Death's Row. Thats where i am right now, a dirty criminal sent to this god forbidden place so it may be my grave. I especially got a bad vibe from those Mozan folks "hmph getting picked on, what a joke" i mumble to myself.
Heh, animal hearing FTW XD

[Kira]

Catching what was mumbled, I growl softly at the man. "Watch your tongue. You don't live our lives." Returning my attention to Leah, I grin. "Cool. I heard they had the Koprulu Terrans on the run for a bit when things got started."

[Kiba]

"I've never really run into any Zerg, mostly just videos. I guess when we first encountered the Zerg, our response was less...militaristic than it should have been." I shudder again and look at the guy with red eyes. "Why not join in? We all gotta work together."
IC: I lean back non chalantly "and you don't live mine, since you want to know about things so much then you should know that to me, what you said was garbage" i reply. was it necessary? no, but you always have to know what your allies are capable of, and right now i really wanted to know what this Mozan could do.
[Kira]

"An attempt at goading. Not very conducive to a team attitude, Terran. How about you try talking instead of trying a fight." Turning my attention back to the carving, I continue my work, letting my mind wander while I waited for Leah's response.
03/26/2014 09:22 PMPosted by Zarkun
[Kiba]

"I just prefer to be left to my own devices if no one really needs me." I return to my carving, still paying close attention to the detail. "So then, what do you want to know?"

IC:
Vilhelm nods, choosing his words carefully;
"Fair enough... As for you, personally I'm.. a little curious about you as a people.. I haven't seen many of your kind before and really haven't heard much either... Also, as a fellow NightWOLF, I want to if you've got any.. ah, prior experience outside of the training our current employers have given us."
He asks, leaning forward on one elbow, chin resting in hand as he watchfully regards Kiba.
Edited by Warhawk on 3/27/2014 4:01 PM PDT
[Kiba]

While waiting on John's response, I run over Vilhelm's questions in my mind. "Well, as a people, we're loyal to our pack, or unit, and our family. In terms of military training, by the time I graduated our equivalent of Terran high school, I was as adept at military operations as a Marine who'd spent ten years in the field, and that's including basic. All Mozan go through it." I think again for a moment before speaking. "As for additional training, I did a bit of solo training before joining up."
Morrigan wasn't too happy to hear all this infighting, it would prove horrible for team dynamics, and even if they were separated into different teams, there would still be a rivalry within and between the teams, which would be even worse for engagements. The large woman stood and began to walk over to the somewhat gathering group of her fellow soldiers. "Good day." She stood easy, her eyes inspecting each of her comrades. Several Terrans, the rest Mozan, though she swore she saw something else also onboard, but she pushed it to the back of her thoughts. It wasn't here right now, and she would notice it surely if it did appear.
Edited by ShadowFury on 3/27/2014 6:26 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]