StarCraft® II

Attn.Techs I have 1 map with 2 names nbrowser

Hi, need some help because I can't get rid of or delete old name of 2 maps. 1st map; I changed the name from BI-WAYS to Bi-Ways. I have no control over the original BI-WAYS and it's still in browse. I renamed to lower caps to conform. Bi-Ways is the update/current name. please delete "BI-WAYS" .. 2nd map; "Yo Momma" is now "Your Turn to Die". (you might get a laugh by reading Yo Momma's description) ha-ha :>)

again the old name "Yo Momma" please DELETE and BI-WAYS please DELETE for me. I don't want to feel dumb for getting in a position like this and people are seeing both and wondering what's-up? thanks so much
Reply Quote
You can delete your maps using the File-Manage Published
Reply Quote
hey thanks Myrmonden, I know about File Management Published and thought that I had deleted the old names. I guess I'll double check. thanks again
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]