StarCraft® II

Novastar

Hi there, I just finish my custom mod name Novastar review and feedback are welcome.

Novastar is a melee multiplayer with campaign unit mod, which consist of Wing of Liberty and Heart of the Swarm unit that was in the campaign play through. Is available on NA, EU,KR and SEA and can only be run on Heart of the Swarm expansion.

Feature for each race:

Terran
Wing of liberty campaign unit and there special unit skill are integrate.

Zerg
Heart of the Swarm campaign unit and there special unit skill are integrate.

Protoss
Unit buff and modify heroes unit too normal unit.

Thx for the bug report.

Bug Fixed:
Flying Locust fixed.
Edited by HyperXtreme on 11/8/2014 12:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Bug report: Flying locusts can enter nydus canal. If their timer ends while in canal, they become permanent units. This results in zerg players filling canal with hundreds of locusts, then using them to attack. It locks up a lot of computers too from excessive units.
Reply Quote
Just tried using Novastar today (love it btw). But it won't download when i try to connect. It stops somewhere between 55% and 78%, but all other maps work just fine. It worked today at like 2am, but not for some reason. I don't know if this is Blizz fault or something wrong with the map, please take a look.
Reply Quote
I just updated Novastar 3.7 because zombie getting stuck close to the high yield mining area, I think the map going get release after 24 hour. Anyway there a lot people reporting similar problem on another map u can check the Bug Report section.

http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/15270568349
Reply Quote
Map does not finish downloading. Stuck at 58%, has been like this for at least five days
Reply Quote
Maybe u can try downloading from EU server everything there seem to be working fine, because I was there playing.
Reply Quote
still cannot download this map on the NA servers :(
Reply Quote
Possible solutions for NA server

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/delete-the-battlenet-cache-folder?utm_source=Internal-TechForum&utm_medium=Posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCS&utm_content=contact
Edited by HyperXtreme on 12/1/2014 10:08 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]