StarCraft® II

Thundercrash's dimensional PRP Bar - vs. 32

...!@#$...
Should we start running now or later?
I didn't say it, because I'm still figuring out who Zanon meant, but he left. I think I actually posted it on second thought.
I haven't read any such thing, so as far as I know Jason is still there. Probably hiding just around a corner or something.
05/30/2014 07:07 PMPosted by Zanon
I was giving the matter some thought, as Zarkun requested that I flesh out the church hierarchy a bit and came up with a bad pun. "I'm with the Department of Infernal Affairs. No succubus jokes please. I've heard them all."

Of course, the perfect responce to this is:

"Well, damn. That sucks."
"Well, what about the one with the---"

"Heard it."
To those of you involved in RPs in which I am also somehow involved:

Due to a lack in monetary funds, I have been forced to seek passage to Planet Employment. As you all are aware, the planet possesses extremely powerful magnetic and gravitational fields, making departure difficult. On top of this, intense electric storms rage near constantly across the surface, preventing communication. While Zanon was at one point able to get a message off of Planet Employment using a several-stage booster rocket, which transmitted a signal to us once in orbit, that was an exceptional occurrence.

Fortunately, I am slightly better prepared. I have acquired a Kay-Oh! Magnificently Massive Uplink (KOMMlink), which will allow me to periodically send messages, DMing, and Darkest Heart posts whenever the electrical storms in my local area subside.

I hope to see you all again someday if I happen to survive.

Sincerely,
-KnarledOne.

P.S. And the moron's dragging me along with him. Later, losers.

-Gnarled One.

P.P.S. and me! hooray for space travel!!!!!!!1!
-nareld wun
Edited by KnarledOne on 6/2/2014 7:18 AM PDT
Quickly, we must prepare emergency supplies! If we don't I fear the worst may yet happen to him!
Geese yall must have ended up on a different side of planet employment. Where I am I don't have those listed issues.
06/01/2014 11:23 PMPosted by Warhawk
OOC:
@SF:
What da fµck?
-Mission One, Grab and Go

Oh, you must be new here. I do that kind of stuff. Well, what's going on is exactly what I said. And since there's so much going on, I can't exactly explain it. If you still need help comprehending anything, refer to my dossier. Or better yet, turn to Page 666, paragraph 2, lines 1 through 7 (which is the entire paragraph), in your copy of The Completely Trustworthy Guide of the Bar and its Inhabitants. Pay special attention to the bolded words. And how it talks about me being your ever so benevolent ruler. That's important.

Now go get me a drink, peasant.

Oh, and remember. Zarkun is an evil, two-faced devil. And the only higher power than me is whatever I worship. Which as of right now is nothing. So, yeah.
I shoot SF three times, twice through the knee caps and once in the hand. "You are not a ruler and I am not an evil, two faced devil. I'm just Chaotic."
06/02/2014 03:24 PMPosted by ShadowFury
06/01/2014 11:23 PMPosted by Warhawk
OOC:
@SF:
What da fµck?
-Mission One, Grab and Go

Oh, you must be new here. I do that kind of stuff. Well, what's going on is exactly what I said. And since there's so much going on, I can't exactly explain it. If you still need help comprehending anything, refer to my dossier. Or better yet, turn to Page 666, paragraph 2, lines 1 through 7 (which is the entire paragraph), in your copy of The Completely Trustworthy Guide of the Bar and its Inhabitants. Pay special attention to the bolded words. And how it talks about me being your ever so benevolent ruler. That's important.

Now go get me a drink, peasant.

Oh, and remember. Zarkun is an evil, two-faced devil. And the only higher power than me is whatever I worship. Which as of right now is nothing. So, yeah.
*gives an applause as I sit down at the table, muttering to myself with what I want to do, and honestly, feels that the guide in which SF just mentioned, was outdated as there were still more dossiers to be filled out*

Honestly, why are there only so many?

06/02/2014 03:34 PMPosted by Zarkun
I shoot SF three times, twice through the knee caps and once in the hand. "You are not a ruler and I am not an evil, two faced devil. I'm just Chaotic."
Definitely not Chaotic Good from the look of it... I doubt Chaotic Neutral, at the moment it appears more... Chaotic Evil.
YOU SAW THAT, RIGHT! MORE PROOF! I HAVE DONE NOTHING, YET HE STILL PUTS AN ARROW IN MY KNEE! TWO! I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED YET! LET ALONE TWICE!

He is an evil, two-faced devil. This is proof!
"First of all, they were bullets. Second, it's proof that you like to conspire against our benevolent Dictator Zanon by discrediting his allies in ways that fit your evil campaign."
Do not believe the lies the very-likely-white-devil gives you! He simply is attempting to subvert you over to his evilness. He lies! IT IS HIS WAY!

Also shooting people is his way.

But never mind that.

Actually, yeah. Mind that. Run for your damn life. And get me a wheelchair if you could, please.
06/02/2014 03:39 PMPosted by ShadowFury
YOU SAW THAT, RIGHT! MORE PROOF! I HAVE DONE NOTHING, YET HE STILL PUTS AN ARROW IN MY KNEE! TWO! I DON'T WANT TO GET MARRIED YET! LET ALONE TWICE!
Whelp, looks like you have to quit your day job now, your knee is ruined... RUINED.
And yes, I did see that, he hurts you even though you didn't threaten anyone or harm them... yet.

*brings a hoverchair to SF instead, after all, wheelchairs are... last century*
These would work better, not need on getting stuck on a hill or stairs just because you have wheels.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 6/2/2014 3:52 PM PDT
"He's attempting to subvert people's minds. I'm only doing my civic duty."
Thank you very much, Brother CrymsonRaven. I will find this very helpful.
And when I kill someone, it is for a perfectly legitimate reason. Like them being a white-devil. Like Zarkun. Or when they're plotting something. Like Zarkun. Or when they are guilty of something. Like everyone.

DO NOT LISTEN TO ZARKUN, MY SIBLINGS AND CHILDREN! HE IS TRYING TO GUIDE YOU OFF THE PATH OF GOOD AND BENEVOLENCE!
He tells you that I try to subvert your minds from the Glorious Dictator known as Zanon, but that is false! As Zanon is in fact a figure head put in place of me, and I see he has done his job well if the White-Devil Zarkun even believes that he is in fact the ruler! BUT NAY! I AM THE TRUE, ONE AND ONLY LORD OF THIS REALM (besides Blizzard), AND I FEEL READY TO COME OUT! FOR MY POWER HAS GROWN TEN-THOUSAND-FOLD! I CAN TAKE ON THE WHITE-DEVIL NOW, WITH A FORCE GREATER THAN TEN BLACKHOLES!

DIE I SAY! FEEL THE WRATH OF !@#$-GAS!

Oh. Damn. I didn't eat enough beans to execute the attack.
I put two more shots into SF's chest. "This heretic would have you believe that he controls our great Dictator Zanon. But where is his proof, other than the words he spews?"
06/02/2014 04:06 PMPosted by ShadowFury
Thank you very much, Brother CrymsonRaven. I will find this very helpful.
Always remember, WHEELS are NOT your friend! Wheels are meant to hinder you as someone goes up stairs, that is also why they build stars, so they can silently mock you for not being able to go up the stairs.
YOU ARE NOT HELPING YOUR CASE! YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE BELIEVE YOU! IT STARTS WITH NOT SHOOTING YOUR COMPETITION WHILE YOU ARE DEBATING! GOD DAMN IT! MY LUNGS DON'T NEED A HOLE IN THEM!

And your great dictator was defeated by my advisor, Animus. It proves he is not as great as you would think. He is my figure head. Ask him yourself, and he shall agree! Actually, probably not. Once mere mortals have gotten a taste of power, they rarely give it up so easily.

Oh, and see, I was helping my enemy. I truly am a good person. So even if you don't think I am a ruler, you should vote me in at the next election.

Yes, CrymsonRaven. I have learned this lesson many times over. This White-Devil has shot me many times.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]