StarCraft® II

Arcord Industries Business Storefront

There is a "Now Open" Sign hanging in the window of the large building.

Welcome to the new Arcord Industries Storefront. Do not expect to keep any unusual weapons you bring in here. We have a variety of wares we sell here, at a... Uh.. Moderate Price. Please try not to set off the weapons, explosives, or open the door near the back. Everyone knows there is pounding. Don't worry about it...

A set of rules are in place to ensure there are no mishaps, events, or otherwise...
-Don't touch the weapons, explosives, or anything else you have no interest in purchasing.
-No rocks are allowed in the Glass Artifice Room.
-DO NOT OPEN THE BACK DOOR.
-The Observatory is specifically for finding insignificant planets to destroy.
-Please refrain from excessive violence, not because we don't encourage it, we just don't want to lose products.
-No outside food, drinks, explosives, non-lethal weapons, lesser lethal weapons, gadgets, useful things, Quest Items, useless things, kittens, Carbot Grenades, Holy Hand Grenades, Lag Grenades, Energy-Based Weaponry, Plasma-Based Weaponry... That's pretty much it.

Your bill here will go on your Tab. (Studies have shown no one ever pays those anyway).

Enjoy...
Reply Quote
The building blows up from lack of interesting-ness.

A pall of smoke rises from the rubble, as the patrons of Kay-Oh! whatever-it-is and Zanon's Bar cheer.
Reply Quote
04/19/2014 07:51 AMPosted by Maverick
The building blows up from lack of interesting-ness.

A pall of smoke rises from the rubble, as the patrons of Kay-Oh! whatever-it-is and Zanon's Bar cheer.

Loading Backup Save File

The Building reappears
Reply Quote
...Files are corrupted

...Data has been lost

...Warning: the building is hollow, colliders only existent externally.
Reply Quote
I shake my head, bumping into and brushing past Maverick. I look around, choosing HF Blade that resembles a Zweihänder and looking over the blade. "Hey, Xer, two questions: What does this cost, and does it cover warranty for being, say, broken? I would think it would, but never hurts to ask." I ask, putting the sword into its sheath and bringing it up to him.
Reply Quote
04/19/2014 11:47 AMPosted by Jester
I shake my head, bumping into and brushing past Maverick. I look around, choosing HF Blade that resembles a Zweihänder and looking over the blade. "Hey, Xer, two questions: What does this cost, and does it cover warranty for being, say, broken? I would think it would, but never hurts to ask." I ask, putting the sword into its sheath and bringing it up to him.

It costs... about... Well, I honestly don't know. It goes on your tab, and no one ever pays those....

But the warranty.. It depends on how it was broken. It covers weather, corrosion, shadow damage, lack of damage resistance, destruction of planets, and prismatic beams. And, of course, damage done by enemies.
Reply Quote
I nod. "I'll pay the tab in full, but can I test it first beforehand? I've got a target that I can use, but it might leave a bit of a mess."
Reply Quote
Shoots blade out of Jesters hand with a bazooka "Swords are EVIL!!!!!!"
Reply Quote
I telekinetically slap the rocket away and guide it out of the building. "No, Mecha. I have a purpose for this, anyways. Going to kill a lot of orcs. Along with some other stuff."
Edited by Jester on 4/19/2014 1:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Go right ahead.

...And Mecha, Violence to a minimum, please.
I don't want any destroyed merchandise...
Edited by xer on 4/19/2014 1:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I nod, and take the blade out of the sheath. I activate the blade, and grin to myself. I walk backward, taking moderate steps, readying myself. I turn around, and swing, decapitating Maverick before any action could be taken. Even as his body falls, I turn and cut his body in half width-wise, then cut his torso in half diagonally before his bits hit the ground. "Ooops." I say, disabling the blade and sheathing it.

I turn and walk back up to the counter, setting credits on the table, and say "Sorry for the mess." I whistle, calling a team of drones to clean up my mess. "Alright, this should be it." I add, setting the rest of the credits on the table. I turn and walk out of the store, then teleport off into an orbiting ship.
Reply Quote
Mecha finds himself filled full of revolver holes, every one coming from my revolver though the number of holes shouldn't have been possible with the number of shots it holds. "I'll apologize ahead of time. And no, I won't leave my weapon outside. It's my trademark."
Reply Quote
I didn't say Lethal weapons. I said non-lethal weapons and lesser lethal weapons.

Besides, if you recall, violence is encouraged...
Reply Quote
Uh, Jester? I was never here. The explosion and subsequent data corruption was merely the result of the buildings inherent weaknesses.

The joke is on you.
Reply Quote
Joke's actually on you since you tried to control Kay-Oh patrons, along with being disruptive to the building's* data.
And as my third point.... Joke's on you. Dismembered outside a weapon's store.... someone really should file a complain about weapons usage near pedestrians.
Space is a wonderfully relative thing....
Edited by Jester on 4/19/2014 5:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
A: You only made one 'point' before saying 'And as my third point'.

B: The building exploded and had its data corrupted in and of itself, not as a result of my actions.

C: I WAS NEVER THERE!!!
Edited by Maverick on 4/19/2014 5:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
04/19/2014 04:40 PMPosted by Jester
you tried to control Kay-Oh patrons,

And everyone knows only I can do that.
Reply Quote
Tried? Did.
Reply Quote
04/19/2014 05:09 PMPosted by Maverick
A: You only made one 'point' before saying 'And as my third point'.

B: The building exploded and had its data corrupted in and of itself, not as a result of my actions.

C: I WAS NEVER THERE!!!

A. Two points. Data corruption, Kay-Oh! Patrons.

B. Yeah, and I wonder who corrupted the data. Oh, and I wonder who set the explosives... *Gives sarcastic look.*

C. Space is a wonderfully relative thing, especially here. Plus, you know.... If you came here, you do kinda admit "I was here."
Edited by Jester on 4/19/2014 5:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
It's irritating enough when TLM does it in the Bar. Please, no "I wasn't there" stuff.

Or, for that matter, decapitations. Look back at the early Bar threads. We had some hilarious times back then because people didn't care about winning, only being funny.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]