StarCraft® II

Blizzy, Please address AFK

why should 1 out of every few games be ruined by an absent player. the team doesn't get their resources and is basically boned.

seriously how hard would it be in the next patch to have a 60 or 90 second no keyboard-input auto disconnect. no need for an additional gay timeout, just drop the absentee skank.

blizzard its not hard to impliment this feature unless you respond to this post explaining why it can't or shouldn't be done.

what's the point in having fair play and anti-abuse policies if you don't have such a basic feature..?
Reply Quote
bump b*tches
Reply Quote
Tell me about it - one game tonight had 2 afk in my team - really improved my game - bad enough dealing with smurfs without that handicap. If players are AFK, the match should be zeroed for points - simple as that then we can all leave and have a decent game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]