Need Help: Macro Micro Extension Mod

Hello,

I have started work on a macro-micro extension mod that will work on any 1v1 Melee map. However, I have hit a very serious boundary in that I am restricted by the in-game lobby as to how many people can participate in the game. Using just the extension mod tools, is there any way to create a simple, open lobby (like one with 10 empty slots), where I can then have attributes where people choose what role they will take on?

I've been looking for over 2 hours and nothing has come up pertaining even to the lobby aspect of extension mods.
Reply Quote
I don't think that's a possibility with extension mods. Believe me I wish it were.

Don't take that as a definitive answer, Just what I think to be true. If you find out otherwise port a reply with how you did it.
Reply Quote
I haven't found anything yet, and I will edit this post if I do. But for now, I don't think there is anything.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]