"s2master unknown mmq handle" happening again

I just got an update to the launcher today (05/31/2014) and now when I try to play custom games or ladder games, either vs AI or real people I get to the searching part and then it erros and tells me "s2master unknown mmq" I looked at a forum to fix this issue but I didn't see a fix, just a post from a Blizzard tech who stated the issue was resolved. Is there a fix for this and am I the only one having this issue or is anyone else experiencing this? (I have already re-installed the client).
Reply Quote
I just started having the same issue like 1h ago
Reply Quote
Same problem from yesterday!
Hate when this happen!
Any idea how to solve that?
Reply Quote
Currently getting tossed this error

Resolved by restarting client.
Edited by Intangir on 3/5/2015 4:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
restarted client due to this error, now its saying "No Games Available for your party size" ... my party size is 2... so i droped out and it says I need sc2 HoTS to play... check my achievements this account has the collectors edition of both WOL and HOS on it...
Reply Quote
opps please read blue posts... they are updating the ladder today, and they just started on NA ladders.
Edited by Santospirito on 3/5/2015 4:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
The other thread said this was fixed. I had the unknown mmo handle error when hitting play again after an unranked game now all matchmaking has the padlock on the play icon.
Reply Quote
This just happened to me - please fix blizzard! I also have the padlock icon and can't play :(
Reply Quote
Just got this as well. Have restarted game and launcher.

When I try to play with HotS, I get a padlock on "Play" along with "In order to access this content, you must upgrade your copy of StarCraft II."

I switched to WoL, just for troubleshooting - the only option available is 4v4. 1v1-3v3 aren't even visible.
Reply Quote
03/05/2015 06:55 PMPosted by Mot
Just got this as well. Have restarted game and launcher.

When I try to play with HotS, I get a padlock on "Play" along with "In order to access this content, you must upgrade your copy of StarCraft II."

I switched to WoL, just for troubleshooting - the only option available is 4v4. 1v1-3v3 aren't even visible.

because they are updating the ladders! please read the blue posts
Reply Quote
Or Perhaps Santospirito he has. I went to the ladder post and it says:
Region Status (in expected deploy order)

SEA: Complete
US: Complete
KR: Complete
CN: In Progress
EU: In Progress

I have no idea what SEA is. KR I will guess is Korea. I certainly hope US is the United States. And since I am in the US and cannot do anything, all match levels are locked, I think its a reasonable to still ask the question.
Reply Quote
03/05/2015 07:13 PMPosted by Santospirito
because they are updating the ladders! please read the blue posts

Yea, I did read that. And I saw that US was done hours before I was online.

And since Custom games against AI are broken too.... (you know, the ones that don't use the ladder?)
Reply Quote
I just started getting the error message as well. I was playing in a party of 2 and playing matches in heroes of the storm , then we won a match then we tried to start another match and it started throwing the error . I relaunch and now instead of a start button for the match it just says please wait.
Reply Quote
It keeps happening to me, I queued into a quick match and then after waiting a little while the error pops up and continues to pop up whenever I try to re-queue into any gamemode. I relaunched and it says "This play mode is unavailable right now" for everything, and custom games say that "The servers are currently unavailable at the moment". Relogging and restarting the client have no effect and I'm currently unable to play the game
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]